big wave from staffordshire

hi everyone

I'm Emma, live in staffordshire with my two children :family2: i am not in a slimming world group because i cannot afford to go but i am trying to follow the slimming world recipes and have a few friends who go giving me tips and stuff so hopefully i will start to lose a bit of weight.

i have A LOT to lose and am utterly appalled at myself for being such a fat cow but i am what i am so have to make do and get on with losing it.

looking forward to 'meeting' you all

Welcome to the site, I think we all feel the same about our bodies, I'm just imagining a slim me who can look good in Jeans, good luck on the weight loss

Jean

Hey hun,

I agree with irene, set small goals as thinking about it as one big chunk is scary! I have LOADS to lose too but I know slimming world works if you keep to the plan. Good luck!

Hi all, I'm Nedine everyone calls me Ney, am new here too. I came across this site while I was looking up plans. Its nice not have to feel ashamed. I never normally talk about weight I find any excuse to change the subject.
I am going to try Asda's measure up, I tried celebrity slim on and off twice in the last 2 years the first time I did it I managed to loose 2 1/2 stone but had a rough year last year and went back to square one and plus it was quite costly.
Has anyone tried it? would you recommend it?

Ney

Hello and welcome aboard, don't be so down on yourself. I also live in Staffordshire :)

Good luck on your journey.

Hi all, I'm Nedine everyone calls me Ney, am new here too. I came across this site while I was looking up plans. Its nice not have to feel ashamed. I never normally talk about weight I find any excuse to change the subject.
I am going to try Asda's measure up, I tried celebrity slim on and off twice in the last 2 years the first time I did it I managed to loose 2 1/2 stone but had a rough year last year and went back to square one and plus it was quite costly.
Has anyone tried it? would you recommend it?

Ney

I've never tried it. I'm doing Slimming world. It's the first proper diet I've tried.

Back