Biggest Loser - De-light-full Diva's

:cry:I can't go for my long walks :cry:i've partial ruputured my Achilles tendon
frown.gif
Been told i have to stay off my feet so i don't totally rupture it . :sigh:

Don't worry hun....that's the beauty of a VLCD, it works whether you move or not!!! :D

Seriously, sweetie...take care of yourself..(hugs) x

Hi all hows are you all
Fay you still taking it easy hun hope it alot better .
We all still going strong for the challenge we did amazing last week,sure we can do as well this week xxx

Hi all hows are you all
Fay you still taking it easy hun hope it alot better .
We all still going strong for the challenge we did amazing last week,sure we can do as well this week xxx

Ended up in A&E this afternoon gonna be on crutches for about 3 weeks :cry:eek:n a good note i know i've lost weight this week ;)

I seem to be having a really bad couple of weeks ,I am sticking to the diet but not shifting any weight:cry: .Keep fingers crossed that Im lossing inches from my belly:).So far this week I have lost exactly 1 lb:cry: hoping I get back on track soon ,was similar last week and ended losing 4lb :)

Sorry Mandye I'm confused!!! You started your post saying that you're having a bad time as you're sticking to the diet but not losing weight....yet the reality is that you lost 4lb last week!!!! How is that a "bad time"? and also, surely, that contradicts what you said about "not losing"!!!!

4lbs is a fabulous weightloss whichever way you look at it! Weighing yourself more than once a week is not condusive either to your weightloss or your emotional health! Our weight fluctuates constantly for a whole host of reasons including even our blood pressure which varies throughout the day...that is why a weekly weigh-in is the only real reliable indication of how you're really doing...

Stick to the plan and get weighed once a week...you're doing great and anything else just overcomplicates things. :)

:raincloud: Sorry ladies i only managed 2lb this week! I have been good i promise! I just think it because i haven't been able to get around much. :hide:

Well done Fay keep it up my weigh in is tomorrow and I just cant wait :party0011:

Yay I've final got priviliges and can view everything even PM!!! I've put a picture of little old me on my avaitor as well WOOHOO!!!! xx

Nice one Lynsey....welcome to the Minimins family!!! :D

How are the rest of you De-Light-Full Divas doing????

Hi Ladies

There's still time to make a difference....get that water down ya'! :) Remember I need your weigh-in results no later than tomorrow (Wednesday)....

Good luck :D

ohhhh weigh it tonight will PM in the morning xxx

OK ladies...we are only waiting for one result (I won't name that person because obviously they know who they are!! ;)) - its obviously been a tough week but, yet again, you've kept at it and we're looking good! :D

Okay girls I've just PM-ed my weight im a -10lb loss this week so fingers crossed that should give us a boost :D

It wasn't you Lynsey :D - we are still waiting for one more...

Hi all hope we doing good.
Ive been working a lot so not been on much but still keeping to my diet .
It is my 100th day on CD today :eek: never thought I would get past week 1 lol.
Are you up and about yet fay .

Back