Bikini Jeans

KD

Gone fishing
Would you wear these?

sexy_japanese_girl_1.jpg

sexy_japanese_girl_2.jpg

sexy_japanese_girl_3.jpg

OMG THERE AWFULLL NO I WOULDNT EVEN IF I WAS A SIZE ZERO !!oops caps lock sorry xxxx

oh My Good Ness

no Way - What Must Every Kid Think Or Mother Would Think!!!!!

i Have To Say If I Was Walking Down The Road With Someone Or a CHILD Wearing That I Would Have To Say Something!!!

that Is A Mess - And Not Every Nice At All,

not Even If I Was That Skinny Either!!!

But they'd look hot on yoooooooou KD. honest.

xx

Thank you. Might keep them then. ;) Perhaps it's because these girls are so young. Needs a lady of maturity to pull them off (did I really say 'pull them off':eek:) :D I mean...to look good in them. Just wondering where to tuck in the excess skin though:confused:

Any suggestions, or should I just let it hang over for a natural look?

lmao ------- You Sure Made Me Laugh ---

will The Shop Take It Back ? Lol!

OOOOOH The white or the denim, I don't know which I prefer, which ones did you get? I wouldn't want to copy!!!!!

If you got both...do they come in red?

Tracey
x

Oh dear - I have to say that yes, if I had the figure, I would wear them!!

I think they're cute!

It's official - I have slutty taste!

Good thing I'm too fat and stretchmarky to show me lovehandles off in public, hey?

xx

OOOOOH The white or the denim, I don't know which I prefer, which ones did you get?

Well...I originally went for the full G-string look (as that's my favourite string on my guitar). Unfortunately, the legs kept falling down:(

I thought the white ones were rather 'cool' (actually, they are both cool...great ventilation:cool:), but it would mean I would have to go braless, and that's a problem as there would be no way could I tuck my boobs into the front of the jeans as I usually do.

Besides...no pockets!!:eek: and if you have to go braless whilst wearing them, where on earth do you put your spare change??:confused:

darn it, there goes my birthday shopping trip, have been saving all year for those, the white ones!!!!!!!!!!

Back