Billies battle with the bulge !!!

Billie-x

Hi Guys.
I decided I would start a diary...been a bit reluctant as normally I hate the idea of people looking at me, talking to me etc. But you all seam so lovely so im going to go for it.
I followed Slimming world a few years ago - Started in Jan 10, lost 3 1/2 stone, don't know why but ended up stopping it for some crazy reason. Over the next 3 years I yo-yo diet like mad,
I try WW, rosemary C, myself, calorie counting etc, Then I passed my driving test and clearly was unable to walk anywhere lol...
So it got to a point in Jan this year where I could not carry on, i knew in my heart id put on ALOT more than before, so i braved it and went back to the only thing I knew worked for me.
Re joined SW on 26th Jan this year, was welcomed back with open arms, couldn't believe they remembered me !!!
Week One was great, stuck to it, exercised lost 5 1/2 lbs, week 2 was not so great had a few slip up's, didn't go to weigh in as I have chicken pox, but weighed up boots and showing a loss of
1 1/2 lbs so pleased with that.
This week so far has been great. As im off work I have had more time to try recipes. We have had lots of different things, I must say the Bacon double cheese burgers and syn free chips were AMAZING :eek::eek: Try it !!
So here I am today, Just me, sitting here reading everybody else's great diary's, wondering if mine will interest anyone lol.
Will write in it everyday, think it will give me something to focus on instead of eating bad things!!

Just a little about me so your not reading about a stranger, Names Billie :wavey:, Im 22, I live in Essex, I work in a hospital as a nursery nurse, I drive, I enjoy walking and swimming, and im going to florida in november, I WILL be a size 16 MIN lol :)
Thanks for reading !!!!!
xxxxx

Ahh ive been bad and not wrote in here for ages, been poorly again so not great.
So weigh in Thursday just gone, I lost 4 1/2 LB got my half stone award, this was for 2 weeks as I missed the previous week as I had Chicken pox.
Friday was a good day until the evening. My friend who is also doing slimming world, has a little party, I was not TOOOOO bad
:rolleyes:
I had about 6 spicy chicken bites, a small handfull of pringles and a few m&m's. I must say I did not find myself enjoying it as much??:confused:
Maybe because Ive changed the food I eat so much and I enjoy it ? I had 1/2 a glass wine as I was driving. So was a great night as she did pizza,garlic break,cake etc.
Saturday morning WELL, I woke up at 5, after 3 hours sleep feeling awful, I had to take my other half to work(Terry), I felt really sick and had to pull over, and was so so sick
:sick:
I dont know what came over me, When I got home I slept for a good 4 hours, when I woke up I felt fine!!?? My friend said maybe it was because I was not used to the junky food?? I still dont know, But I have been quite ill the last 2 weeks with chicken pox, a throat infection and now the flu lol.
Saturday was a good day food wise, to be honest I hardly ate anything at all due to being sick, had pasta salad for tea.
Today (Sunday) has been ok.. been a bit picky, looking forward to going back to work tomorrow and being busy as Ive been off for 2 weeks now and find myself eating all day.
:eatdrink051:
Planned and shopped my meals for the week, and my lunches for work, plan to go for a walk monday, swim tuesday, a light jog weds and weigh in thursday, would LOVE -4lbs off this week to get my stone but i will be happy with anything.
Here is to a good week :) xx

I know thats what I said to my friend this morning !!! I best not be ill for a long time now lol !!
x

Hi Guys.
I decided I would start a diary...been a bit reluctant as normally I hate the idea of people looking at me, talking to me etc. But you all seam so lovely so im going to go for it.
I followed Slimming world a few years ago - Started in Jan 10, lost 3 1/2 stone, don't know why but ended up stopping it for some crazy reason. Over the next 3 years I yo-yo diet like mad,
I try WW, rosemary C, myself, calorie counting etc, Then I passed my driving test and clearly was unable to walk anywhere lol...
So it got to a point in Jan this year where I could not carry on, i knew in my heart id put on ALOT more than before, so i braved it and went back to the only thing I knew worked for me.
Re joined SW on 26th Jan this year, was welcomed back with open arms, couldn't believe they remembered me !!!
Week One was great, stuck to it, exercised lost 5 1/2 lbs, week 2 was not so great had a few slip up's, didn't go to weigh in as I have chicken pox, but weighed up boots and showing a loss of
1 1/2 lbs so pleased with that.
This week so far has been great. As im off work I have had more time to try recipes. We have had lots of different things, I must say the Bacon double cheese burgers and syn free chips were AMAZING :eek::eek: Try it !!
So here I am today, Just me, sitting here reading everybody else's great diary's, wondering if mine will interest anyone lol.
Will write in it everyday, think it will give me something to focus on instead of eating bad things!!

Just a little about me so your not reading about a stranger, Names Billie :wavey:, Im 22, I live in Essex, I work in a hospital as a nursery nurse, I drive, I enjoy walking and swimming, and im going to florida in november, I WILL be a size 16 MIN lol :)
Thanks for reading !!!!!
xxxxx

Hi Billie, Loved reading your diary, well done on losing the weight you have so far. You seem very determined and i know you'll do well. I'd forgotten how supportive everyone is on here, it definitely helps to keep you motivated. After all we all have the same goal. Keep up the good work. :)

Back