Birmingham meet up

Gutted I wasn't able to join you this weekend-but would love to come to a summer one if you organise it x lovely pic too ladies x

Was loads of fun - hope to do it again soon :)

Pic - Emsie, Happy Holidays and Ellebear

lol, my sister was right, it's the eyes:rolleyes:

Had a thought that a summer meet would be nice after what you said about Stratford Elle, nice places to eat and then a walk round by the river etc x

Yep, that would be brill, hopefully we can sit outside in the sunshine.

Gutted I wasn't able to join you this weekend-but would love to come to a summer one if you organise it x lovely pic too ladies x

Would you be able to make Stratford?

Summer one in Stratford upon Avon then I think!!!

Yay, I can travel anyway as long as it's on the train, I'm not good a geography, but I think driving to Stratford isn't that bad for me.

lol, my sister was right, it's the eyes:rolleyes:

Yep, that would be brill, hopefully we can sit outside in the sunshine.

Would you be able to make Stratford?

Yay, I can travel anyway as long as it's on the train, I'm not good a geography, but I think driving to Stratford isn't that bad for me.

Noooo....eyes are fine xxx

Sunshine - we can hope!

I know a lovely Italian restaurant too! Hoorah!! Xxx

You know I've had my long weekend shower this morning & as I often do think about things whilst I've got time on my own, and I realised how lovely yesterday was. It was so nice to finally meet up with those who I 'chat' to regularly & it was also nice to know that those people don't judge you, I hate it that people judge you before they know all the circumstances.

I've no holidays planned for the summer (it's too expensive then!), so I'm ok for any weekend:D

I could easily do Stratford with a bit of notice! In fact I love Stratford, but not been for years
Thats great its a lovely place x

You know I've had my long weekend shower this morning & as I often do think about things whilst I've got time on my own, and I realised how lovely yesterday was. It was so nice to finally meet up with those who I 'chat' to regularly & it was also nice to know that those people don't judge you, I hate it that people judge you before they know all the circumstances.

I've no holidays planned for the summer (it's too expensive then!), so I'm ok for any weekend:D
What a lovely thing to say x

Think we need a new thread and then some date ideas....summer sounds good - perhaps June? X
June might be a good idea, before people do start their summer hols x Have you started a thread? x
Just let me know I work every other Saturday, but can swop if I have notice... Wherever we are by then I will come... X
I hope so x

Back