Birmingham meet up

Well I've not booked a table as there is only a few of us and baby bear!!! Shall we meet in New St and walk down to the restaurant. It's a ten min walk away? We could meet outside the w h smith shop on the concourse under the departures boards. X

Okie dokies, I'll pm you my mobile number so if I'm not there by 12:30 you need to ring me & find out where I am, lol

Am excited too x

Me too, I'm so excited, not too sure what I'm wearing, will decide on Saturday am.

Just wondering if it will be ok to meet you at the restaurant as have got to pick son up from footie training at 11.30 and then get home get sorted and get train etc

No worries from me, just so long as someone meets me at the station as I could get quite lost...lol... See you all tomorrow...xx

Girls I am not going to make it... Andy Kevs boss wants us both to go over to Stoke and Stafford to look at pubs and venues he might take on... I have to go to because if he does take one of them on I will have to move over there and possibly get a transfer... I want to see this time what the living accommodation is like before we just get dumped in it like this time... Really gutted I can't come but I hope you understand how important this could be for us... Have a lovely time and kiss Isabel for me...xx

Was loads of fun - hope to do it again soon :)

Pic - Emsie, Happy Holidays and Ellebear

Attachments

• image-175584711.jpg
    image-175584711.jpg
    461.2 KB · Views: 91
Back