Bit of a grump

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by juju_doll, 17 April 2010 Social URL.

1. juju_doll

juju_doll juju_doll

Start Weight:
    21st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    Weight loss surgery/ 5:2
    Having a tough old time tonight. Feeling really grumpy and lonely and really wanting to eat. I know, usually when I feel like this I eat and it fills the boredom gap and numbs the upset emotions. So have come on here to winge at you guys instead. Oh dear, how grumpy.

J x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Gaelic Faery

Gaelic Faery Cambridge Counsellor

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi J,

I'm in the exact same boat tonight!! Day 1 again and I'm staaaarving!! Why do we do this to ourselves...bad bad food :p

4. juju_doll

juju_doll juju_doll

Start Weight:
    21st1lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st9lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    Weight loss surgery/ 5:2
    God knows, I've done 6 weeks no problem and tonight I want to eat everything. I'm hoping a cup of tea will take the edge off it. The problem is I know it's all in my head .... a piece of cake won't help!!

5. Surfhunny

Surfhunny Laugh in the face of food

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(17.67%)
    Diet:
    Cambidge Diet
    Oh hun, I know exactly how you feel. Last night I wrote a massive long post in my dairy on here, because I'm feeling so low at the moment. For once with me it's nothing to do with weight or diets, but I feel like I want to eat everything in sight. I've resorted to drinking veg bouillion and water instead, what I really want is the easter egg I've got hidden away in the cupboard, but I'm not going to have it. It's for my birthday at the end of May. Instead I'm just going to wallow in self pity and hope that it's another sunny day tomorrow so I can do the garden and keep myself occupied.

Hope you're feeling brighter soon xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.