Bit2lose shrinking journey :-)

bit2lose37

Brief bit about me:-

So last July I weighed 16.5 and size 20 felt very very unhappy and was trying to lose weight. it was a difficult year as I lost my dad and the weight piled on very unhappy and bf at the time dumped me in October. So feeling at my lowest I tried cutting out the crap to lose some weight.

I then met a wonder guy, on first date I looked at him and thought omg I've not got a hope in hell of dating this drop dead gorgeous man. Well .... I was wrong lol.

New year new start for me with the whole tear ahead of me and i was feeling happy just needed my confidence back which i know would come back as i shed the pounds. New year 2012 I weighed 15.5 and I started a vlcd diet. My bf supported me fully even tho he was desperate to take me for meals and spoil me he respected my choice and helped me along the way. From jan until april i stayed on there. Which I lost weight on down to 12.1.

I stopped the vlcd 2 weeks ago and weight went up to 12.6. Which i was expecting a slight gain even tho eating healthy tried calorie counting and diet chef but im happy on slimming world

I'm happy to say scales are back down to 12.1.

I'm size 12 and want to get down to 11 stone that puts me in the middle of the healthy bmi hopefully in a size 10. I'm doing this for me, for my children so I can be healthy for them and so that I can live my life instead of mearly existing.

I exercise lots too and hope to share the ups and downs with everyone on this journey :)

I'm expecting weight loss to be slow as I've only a stone to lose but I'm here for the long haul as this isn't just an eating plan to lose weight with its a healthy eating plan. For good :)

Last edited:
Still sticking to plan loving all the veg and food I can eat that healthy and I'm losing weight as well. Sunday was always my weigh in day so I'll record my losses on Sunday even tho I weigh in on a Monday night. 12.0 as of today which takes me to 1lb below my finishing point on the vlcd.

I've set my target but I'm going to see how I feel/look at it and possibly change so first target

:)

Back