Bits in your mouth?

SlimmerSu

Gold Member
Please please tell me i am not the only person on this diet who has bits in their mouth and i do not know what they are or where they come from....

If you have the same you will know what i mean.. If you don't-i am not demented!! lol
It feels like tiny bits of I don't know what really...

Ok.. I can't explain it at all.. Maybe i am demented....:confused:

HELP!!!!!

I dont get this but I just had to reply because it made me chuckle.

I doubt you are demented haha x

No, you probably are demented:D

Ps luv ya really and the photo is gorgeous mwah mwah xx

Awwwwww arn't they mean Su....Your not THAT demented ahahaha

Seriously though....My gob is minging. It's all the bits from the shakes and stuff, i get it as well a manky tongue and yukky breath....Think marks looking out for someone less erm...well......Minging! ahahaha

Paul's taken to kissing the cats instead of me! And they eat fishy food and lick their bums.......says an awful lot about my breath me thinks:(

Of course you're not THAT demented Su.......just dementedish!

Haha, this thread has just made me literally laugh out loud!!! :) x x x

Haha ive actually been getting this although it feels like theres bits in my mouth but i dont think there actually is :S lol ..if that makes sense?

It does Rachael, but mine is definitely there.. I am going to check when it happens tomorrow and see if there is any pattern... Not a pattern on the bits in my mouth, i mean a pattern in time of day!! pmsl x x

I get this too but mine is skin ...it is coming off the inside of my bottom lip must not have noticed before as it would prob come off when eating food.

I get this too but mine is skin ...it is coming off the inside of my bottom lip must not have noticed before as it would prob come off when eating food.

Come to think of it I had this too, my lip skin
basically shed like a lizards in all lil bits lol :D

Have you taken some out and looked at it Su?

Come to think of it I had this too, my lip skin
basically shed like a lizards in all lil bits lol :D

Have you taken some out and looked at it Su?

I really don't want to say yes cos it makes me sound really skanky..... but Yes!! :ashamed0005:

The only thing i can liken them to are: if you bit a piece of loose skin from around your fingernail.. it's a bit like that, in both texture and size.

Now i really wish i had lied and said no!! pmsl x x

I really don't want to say yes cos it makes me sound really skanky..... but Yes!! :ashamed0005:

The only thing i can liken them to are: if you bit a piece of loose skin from around your fingernail.. it's a bit like that, in both texture and size.

Now i really wish i had lied and said no!! pmsl x x

Ugggghhhhh :eek:

Haha just kiddin, sounds just like what me an
Skinnyone had so.:)

Ooo my lips have started doing that, thought it was just down to the weather getting cold though?

Thank you hun x x x

I keep the photo cos i can actually see my collar bones!! lol x x

Back