BL and Katie...

lighterlifeclaire

Silver Member
Well done on reaching 100 days :D:D:D:D

Now... we want to see your Foundation pix :p

Congratulations!! You've done great!! Onwards and downwards :rolleyes:;)

Wowie you too go for it. A big well done.

:party0011:Wow!! THanks so much everyone, and Claire, thanks for the thread you clever girl you!!! :D

That is so nice everyone!!! <<<hugs>>>> Thanks!! :thankyou:

I can't wait to see pics!!! I am hoping I can get LLC to email them to me, as we have not used our scanner in yonks - I hope it works...but if she can email them, then I can bang 'em on striagt away! Can't wait to see them!!!!! :D

Thank you everyone!! :)

I cannot believe how fast these 100 days have gone already - the time has absolutely FLOWN by!!! And I remember how scared I was about this diet before I began.....and now, I know, there was absolutely nothing to be firghtened of. It is the best thing I have EVER done for myself, and i feel so so lucky to have found it. Truly one of my life's best blessings so far.

Thanks to all for all their support and encouragement, laughs and tears these first 100 days! I could not have done it without yoU!!! Here's to the next 100!!!! :D

XXXXX

Awww thanks Claire and everyone else of course :D Can't believe my hundred days are up, really has flown by ...... now here's to the rest of them xx

Honestly though you lot have all kept me going and I really do appreciate that --- stars you all are xx

well done BL and Katie!! So cool we at the same point!! You's looking forward to development?

GET THOSE PICS ON ME WANNA SEEE!!!! LOL

well done BL and Katie- you both really are n inspiration to us all :D
congratulations and well done on reaching the next stage of your journey xxxxx

Back