Blackpool update

kate29

Hi all

Just thought i would update you about my trip to Blackpool.

For those that didnt get to read it, i had a dime ella as Jade would say.

I had been on Lt for about 7 weeks, but had planned a weekend to Blackpool for sisters birthday which involved alot of drinking and a bit of eating, and couldnt decide to come off for the weekend or stay on it. Anyhow i decided to come off Lt on the friday and eat to get my bod outta ketosis. I had a good weekend and took it steady and started Lt again monday morning. I were so determined to stick to Lt anyway so found it really easy to get back on ( easier than 1st time around)!

I felt sooo guilty and terrible as i were sat at the breakfast table really missing my shakes on the sunday. I were dreading my weigh in on friday, but i were astounded to find that i had lost 5lbs!!!!
When i got weighed on the mon am at home i had put on 4lbs but managed to loose that plus 5lbs!!! by the friday

I am not advertising or recommend that peeps do it (i wont be coming off Lt now until i get to my target) but just to say how gob smacked i were!
Mind you i did alot of dancing!!!!

Hi all

Just thought i would update you about my trip to Blackpool.

For those that didnt get to read it, i had a dime ella as Jade would say.

I had been on Lt for about 7 weeks, but had planned a weekend to Blackpool for sisters birthday which involved alot of drinking and a bit of eating, and couldnt decide to come off for the weekend or stay on it. Anyhow i decided to come off Lt on the friday and eat to get my bod outta ketosis. I had a good weekend and took it steady and started Lt again monday morning. I were so determined to stick to Lt anyway so found it really easy to get back on ( easier than 1st time around)!

I felt sooo guilty and terrible as i were sat at the breakfast table really missing my shakes on the sunday. I were dreading my weigh in on friday, but i were astounded to find that i had lost 5lbs!!!!
When i got weighed on the mon am at home i had put on 4lbs but managed to loose that plus 5lbs!!! by the friday

I am not advertising or recommend that peeps do it (i wont be coming off Lt now until i get to my target) but just to say how gob smacked i were!
Mind you i did alot of dancing!!!!
that fab hon
did u drink?

thats fantastic hun. Glad you had a good time - blackpool is great :)

yeah i know and the men think they are really funny lol only messin:D

lol.
didnt say I wanted to live there!! But love to visit like everyone else :)

great for a weekend away hun :)

maybe in june. How about you hun?

I like blackpool, my soon hubby-to be got down on one knee at top of the tower so it'll always be special to me. Anyone need a bucket yet?

maybe in june. How about you hun?

im off in 3 days to italy cant wait,xjx just washed off shaving foam,it did remove some but not all,sally hansen to the rescue lol i love that stuff iv patched the rest up,jeans today can get away with t shirt thank god,am goin out to enjoy the sun,have a good day chat later xjx

hope you have a great day hun - talk to you later xx

im off to b pool next week im on cd so i will be taking some cottage cheese with me so i dont drop to the floor with walking all over the pleasure beach. i think if you plan in advance and decide you are going to eat for a certain event its ok. far far better than just randomly eating and giving into cravings

Am off to blackpool on the 8th august - what did you think of it? cant wait to do the rides!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back