Bloated mess , on slimming world plan , help ☹️😖

Aggy73

Hi I’ve started the slimming world programme just over a week ago , I bought the slimming world free foods book . I’ve been mainly following the GREEN menu lots of veg , eggs , fruit and normally adding chicken or tuna at dinner with potatoes and plenty veg . I feel like I’ve put on about a stone . My stomach is huge I actually have lost confidence , I look like I’m 6 months pregnant. I don’t go to a slimmers group as I work part time and then look after my disabled husband the rest of the time . I though I’d been doing great , never ate as much fruit and veg in my life . Not really had pasta at all which I love but have had potatoes , rice. Am I doing something wrong . It’s really getting me down ☹️I just look like a big fat bloated whale x

Hi Aggy, please don't panic! I think this could be a water issue, as in retaining it due to the change in your diet. The body works in mysterious ways and it sounds like you are doing well. Patience my friend! Something I struggle with I must admit. Keep going and you will find, I am sure, that tum will go down. Big hugs :) Bev

Hi Aggy, please don't panic! I think this could be a water issue, as in retaining it due to the change in your diet. The body works in mysterious ways and it sounds like you are doing well. Patience my friend! Something I struggle with I must admit. Keep going and you will find, I am sure, that tum will go down. Big hugs :) Bev
Thanks Bev , I hope so because I’m so paranoid people are thinking I’m actually preganant lol x

Have you been to see your doctor?

Back