bloated

dani34

Hello everyone I am on week 8 and not sure why but my stomach bloated and seem to come to a stand still? Any ideas? X X

How much water are you drinking? Have you started exercising more as this could affect it?

Also are you going to the "loo" ok?

is it your TOTM soon? when I was due on I was sooo bloated! felt really heavy. keep drinking the water though, I felt like my body was swimming in it when I was retaining it but the following week I had a good weight loss so it does pay to keep the water intake up. maybe you should try increasing it by 500ml to see if that makes a difference. i'm going to try and do 4 ltrs per day after my weigh in tomorrow to flush me out! x

I try to drink 3 lts I am due on next week, maybe its coming early? Oh well hopefully it will come off next week X x

when i was due on, i didnt lose weight right before or during my period then i got weighed the day after i came on and i lost 1lb but the week after my period finished i lost 4lbs. i think the retention starts before your period and for some people continues right the way through so just bear that in mind as it could take up to 2 weeks for your weight loss to come good again. :)

Back