Blonde Logic

:) I just moved here from San Francisco... but more of an east coast girl really...
Well WASSUP? where did you used to live and what made you move here...? And.. don't you wish we had the lighter life option in the states...

I'm not an American but want to but in - I spent a month in California last year and when I was in San Francisco it really did feel just like home - I loved it and would move over there in a flash!

Thought I'd elaborate...

I grew up in Florida (near Orlando) and have also lived in Kentucky and Ohio. I moved to Kent almost 5 years ago. My husband is British and from this area. I became a British citizen (dual national) last June. :)

:) I just moved here from San Francisco... but more of an east coast girl really...
Well WASSUP? where did you used to live and what made you move here...? And.. don't you wish we had the lighter life option in the states...

Hey hey neighbour! I was born in San Francisco and grew up in the East Bay in Lafayette! Then lived in Sonoma county and Mendocino County for about 20 years!

I am here by marraige - married a brit! How about you?

:D Small world, innit!

Wow! So there are a few yanks here!!

I love California - glad to hear some of you have been beyond Orlando!! hehe (Nowt wrong with Orlando Casey - just seems to be the main holiday destination for many I meet thats all!)

That's cool! Neighbours - and wanne-be could-be neighbours!!! xx

You can tell you have been in Britain a while cant ya!!!!!!!:D

YEY!! I moved here for my job and am supposed to be here for a year. So far the last 4 months have flown by. I might try and stay till this Dec... to early to say.. :)

Well, I was supposed to be here for 2-3 years. We got married in California and then I wanted to experience somewhere different so I said lets start in ENgland. We'll do up the house, and sell up and move back in about 2 years. Well. It will be 7 in July!! Best laid plans and all that!! LOL

Glad you are enjoying your time here!

x

Back