Bloody decorating arghh

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by rolo, 22 June 2008 Social URL.

1. rolo

rolo Full Member

We are having a new floor fitted in our bathroom and kitchen on tuesday and the whole house is just a complete tip. The skirting boards were refusing to come off, we have just moved all the appliances out and ripped up the old floor. I've re-touched areas of paint and still need to do odds and sods like fitting door handles and towel rails etc. Then I have to do all the housework and iron the kids uniforms. Oh and cook dinner for them.

I am knackered! Usually I would reward myself after all that with a few cold beers and a pizza :cry: Roll on tuesday when it's all done.

Roz x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I feel your pain! I'm renovating our house (We found wallpaper from 1898!!) and we are currently sleeping in the box room which fits a queen size bed and a teeny desk. Try fitting a 6ft 5 man in there!!

I'm so fed up of boxes, going to start throwing them away soon :D

Good luck, it will be worth it in the end hun xxx

4. rolo

rolo Full Member

I just painted the skirting boards the wrong colour so now have to wait for them to dry before starting again. At least they are outside so hopefully the sun will help. Can't wait for bed tonight!

Roz x

5. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

I think skirting boards should be banned, also white gloss should be banned xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.