Bloody Loving It!!!!!!!

KDH

So people....have been going to my strange slimming world group for a few weeks now. I have tried so many diets over the years. I was a very muscular (and bang tidy!) size 10 up until I was 17. It then went downhill. I am now 34 (urgh). I have done the Cambridge Diet and lost 3st but guess what...it comes back with revenge. Anyway, now on sw and have cracked my first half stone. I am eating really good, tasty food. I still drink (a little too much probably) but have switched from red wine to vodka and diet coke and still cook my favourite curries etc which are with natural yoghurt instead of cream. Feeling great and not deprived for 90% of the time. Don't get me wrong though, when its a dark moment, its very dark but in the main, this is such a fulfilling way to eat. Feeling great...just have to get myself moving more now! Xxx

Hi,

I can relate to this! I lost 4 stone a couple of years ago, 2 with Cambridge then the following two with SW, I unfortunately became complacent and piled the weight back on! Not good! I've dabbled since then with various diets, diet chef, celebrity slim, slim and save as I thought I could get it off quickly and easily with a VLCD as I wouldn't have to worry about planning and cooking my meals and I wanted a quick fix. That didn't really go to plan either so I went back to SW (after a brief stint at weight watchers which didn't really work for me). I also do not like feeling deprived as I did on other diets, SW is great as its more of a healthy eating plan rather than a diet in my view as nothing is forbidden in moderation. If I'm feeling hungry in the evening I'll munch on chicken drumsticks or pasta!

well done on your loss so far and enjoy! :)

Me too!! Cambridge was fab. Until the weight came back on. But I really can't diss Cambridge - IT WAS ME THAT ATE FOR WALES - I DID THE DAMAGE TO MYSELF...!! I'm just so stooopid.

But i'm on my second week of SW and absolutely LOVING it.

Come on - lets do it!!!

Lxx

Back