BLOODY ....

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
MANC weather!!1 its monsooning here:cry:

lol oh nic i love u on this forum - u are so bloody random and full of fun xox lol xox

Random is my middle name...nicola louise random sexy hunni gal lol xxx

its always moist round your end

omg!

its always moist round your end

The craic is flying today!! lol

And nic u are so randomly sexy its unreal ;) xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

lol mr innuendo!!

where as im randyley sexy x

The craic is flying today!! lol

And nic u are so randomly sexy its unreal ;) xoxoxoxoxoxoxox
As are you hunni...and soon to be a QUEEN BEE!!!YIPPEEEEEEEE... wow i am excitied for you

COOL, we have a thunder storm now yay!!!

thunder storms are sexy

It absolutely bucketed it down here yesterday and the forecast is for more of it tomorrow and the weekend. Today was a dry day - the lull before the storm!

Hope the weather improves up there hun.

x

LMAO fat chance...it's manchester!!!! hehe

rained here all day as well.

on another note. My husband is sat next to me eating chinese. and my daughter is in the living room eating chippy.

boo hoo

Vickie................LOOK AT THE FAT PICS!!!!!!!! LMAO

Hi Nicki, I've been up to Manchester a few times (near the airport admittedly!) and the weather has been lovely.

Hoping to go up there again in August.

x

Yeah, hun...i found LT starting to get difficult as i was ahting the flavours and being ill constantly, that coupled with being scared of craving just sweet flavours when i came off...cd has more savouries i like.....so it was either quit or change! And i aint a quitter!
Hopefully not too long to go now and i will be maintaining my ideal...can't wait!!!

OMG its at it again....well looks like my shopping has gone out of the window...don't do the drownt (sp?) rat look very well!!!:cry:

Back