BMI

oxoxallyoxox

K Im a bit worried - firstly can somebody tell me what the healthy bmi is for somebody that is 5'6

My BMI is down to 25.5 but I still have another 1.5 stone to lose im really worried my bmi will come down to healthy but ill still be fat....

Is it that you feel that you need to lose 1.5 stone hun? My bmi is now 23. something and i feel just right. Bmi can be misleading sometimes but at the end of the day if your healthy thats great! It does depend a lot on frame too hun and bmi doesnt look at that, i.e some people my weight could be 10 stone but i am big framed and would look ill. Just see how you look and feel hun but dont over do it..you may even lose weight on refeed xxx

Can the chemist not stop you doing lipotrim if your in your healthy bmi?? Ill show him my belly I dont mind once I get my lipotrim....

oh yeah and what Lill said xxxx

I think it is a good guide but just a guide! If i dropped too low i would worry so it helps in that way xx

Yeah but hun you may not have a lot of fat left but may need some toning up! Its easy to mistake that i do now..my legs feel fat but i know its just lack of tone. Chemist can stop you yeah although most dont seem to xx

No I need to lose 1.5 to feel comfortable Id like to lose 2 but my chemist told me at the start that I only needed to lose 2. And ive lost over half a stone - i want the lipotrim to lose that 1.5 and if needed ill use the maintanance to lose the other .5

Just dont get too obsessed by it sweetie, go by how you feel in your clothes, and how your man likes to feel you ;) xxx

Nooooo Toni no more kids!! lol xx

Can the chemist not stop you doing lipotrim if your in your healthy bmi?? Ill show him my belly I dont mind once I get my lipotrim....
Put heavy things in your pockets so you wiegh more and they don't stop you lol i think i am going to do this if they try and stop me tooo soon xx ;)

Don't worry too much hun, that BMI thing is so out of touch with reality. For example, I want to be size 14, thats the smallest I have ever been and did not look overweight at all. By my reckoning I need to lose another 1.5 stone to get there, but according to the chart I will still be overweight!!!!! I know I would be ridiculous looking at any less than that as I am big boned and big boobed!!!! (Would loooove if some weight came off these puppies!!!!)
So even if they won't let you do the TFR you could easily lose the rest on re-feed...look at Harriet and Tracy...don't worry too much hun.

Back