Body Magic

MrsH

Need your help everyone. I've lost now 11lb I was a target member after losing 8 stone and gained 1 1/2 stone back so I know I'm well on my way back to target. Anyway I have been asked to be the body magic consultant at my SW class as I am fanatical about exercise and believe it's the best way to tone and change your body shape but not necessarily the best way to lose the pounds (only unfortunately diet does that).

So my question is do you honestly take any notice of the body magic at SW, if you don't is it because it's not covered or you are just not bothered (not finger pointing here by the way just need opinions)?? The reason I'm asking is I've set a couple of walking and swimming challenges for the bronze award to try and encourage and I have been round local sports centre’s for leaflets etc. But do you think I'm just wasting my time??

I thought you lot would be able to tell me the truth. I’ve been asked to do a presentation on Thursday but I’m feeling a bit stupid about it.

Cheers everyone
:)

Sorry i cant help, just started sw not sure what body magic is................someone will be along soon to help you.
Good luck if you go ahead

I did Body Magic when I attended the classes, but I did it because I was already active - I teach Ceroc Jive to beginners and also I swim 3 times a week. I would give it a try, you certainly wouldn't be wasting your time, as it will tone you up and it will benefit you in the long run.

Good luck.

i think it should all be in 1 book and explained better i will do anything for a sticker but never understood what I needed to do.

Hiya I have got the Platinum body magic award as I do a lot of walking and as from September 4th when the kids are back at school I will be walking for 3 hours a day at the least. I think that it really has helped with the weight loss as well.:)

I've only been to three meetings, but body magic has not been mentioned. Definately not a body magic rep in our group, but I think any sort of extra support or just putting ideas into peoples minds is great and would encourage more. Perhaps an offer to group members to meet up for a walk or fit class would be good.

Back