Body Wraps

apia08

I used body wraps last year for my wedding and I loved them! has anyone tried them whilst on CDC????

No not yet but they are on my list of things to treat myself to.

Was it the Universal contour wrap you had? I'm thinking of getting a course of these before my holiday in October.

Jac

yeah thats the one, I had a treatment last year and it was pricey so I brought the kit myself and did it at home.
I just ordered some more mud and hoping with a combination of diet, gentle exercise and wraps it could spark some more inch loss, got a wedding in 3 weeks :)

i had a universal cntour wrap 2 days before my wedding day (i wasnt on CD mind) and I lost 18 inches overall !!!. I am definately getting another one of them.

Blimey! Thats and amazing loss, you must have felt fab.
I did one two days before my wedding and my dress was so loose, by the end of the night it was falling down - hahahah

ooooo...a what? What are these and where can I get one? How long do the effects last for? Actually thinking about it...my mother in law got me and all her other boys wives ( she has 4 sons) some sort of detox/wrap treatment for Christmas. Don't know exactly as my sister in law is keeping all the vouchers safe. (She gets us a pamper day or something similar every year and we make a day of it!)
Ceri

its a universal contour wrap. You are tightly wrapped in warm bandages which have been dipped in some detoxification mud. Left for about 45 mins and then unwrapped. You will lose inches as it compacts the fat and submits this detoxifying mud into your system. It normally lasts a good few days as long as you dont drink cafeffine or eat fatty foods. It is lovely but a bit pricey £40-£60. You can buy a course to aid weightloss but this would obviously cost much more. HTH

I had a course of contour wraps before my wedding 2 years ago and they were brilliant!!! cant remember how many inches i lost but it as alot well worth the £40 a go!! :)

how long does the inch loss usually last for? can you wear your undies or must you do the full monty?

The inch loss isnt permanent but it lasts as long as you look after it i.e. not drink alcohol, caffeine, and not eat fatty food. Bascially keep your body free of toxin. If you have regular wraps it may be different. You have it done wearing knickers, you can either bring a spare pair (for after as the others will get wet from the mud) or they normally supply unflattering paper type pants.

I booked a Universal Contour Body Wrap when I was near the end of my weightloss just to firm up a bit as a treat for a night out and only lost the odd cm here and there, it was a total waste of money for me. Plus she had done the wrap a bit tighter round my tummy as I said that was the area I was most concerned about and I lay for 45 minutes in almost agony, finding it difficult to breath!

I'm not wanting to put anyone off, just giving my disappointing experience.

I brought mine online and do them myself to save money. going to do one this evening and will let you know the results

Back