book chain

Oooh I don't suppose I could join too could I? I love a good book and it's a brilliant idea :)
No problem if it's too late or it's a bit of a palava

if u want i can add you both in after charlie and i will send the gracie charlies book and then gracie can u send you book to leelea and leelea can u post your book to me.

I sent mine over a week ago to Ruby ( love your new avatar Ruby ) and she has received it.

I haven't received yours Michelle, but I did warn you we have snail mail here.

Hello!

I have received Ruby's book too, and have posted mine to Losc.

Claire x

books

hiya ladies, i think its a good idea having a club, i get all my books from charity shops costing me 50p, i think thats a cheaper way or buying them from amazon is cheaper than postage.

thank you all
so we have
tinkerbellsmum sent recived (but reposting)
fillymum sent
rubymoss sent and recieved
freshstartnewme sent and recieved
losc
charlie sent
graciemai
leelea

Still not got mine !!!

Did you enjoy yours Ruby ??? Truth !

I haven't finished it yet! >.<

I've been working extra hours, but I'm hoping to get it finished tonight/tomorrow - not had much time to read unfortunately!

It's not something I would have ever chosen to read myself, which proves that this Book Chain is a good thing; it's opening my eyes to new authors and writing styles. I'm actually really enjoying it :) xxxxx

this isn't working out to plan is it i hope it all comes togther ok.
i'm worried that my books not gonna get to u filly does it normally take this long

The first week/first time sending is bound to be a bit bumpy, but we'll get there eventually!

My boyfriend sends a lot of stuff abroad, and things can take a lot longer than you expect to get there! xxxx

Sorry I haven't replied before Michelle but busy with my sis.

Still not arrived and it is not unusual for it to take this long. Will look in our post box again today. ( we don't have anything as civilised as post to the door )

I still haven't received your book Michelle. Our post is disgraceful.

Back