Bootcamp "Breakthrough" Weekender - 3rd-5th November 2006

Diva

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Bootcamp is a great place to either start your headwork or continue with it!!

http://www.premiercottages.co.uk/webdirect.asp?ID=124

Skendlebury Hall - Lincolnshire

Dates 3rd - 5th Nov 2006

12 Bedrooms - 6 Double and 4 Twins and 2 Twins with attached Single
2 Kitchens
11 people Hot Tub
Games Room

£2350 for 24 spaces + £500 refundable damages deposit

£98 for each space +£20 refundable damages deposit
£196 for own room - i.e Double space +£40 refundable damages deposit

Will update allocation below as I receive confimation - and if there is someone you would like to share with or would like own room just let me know - but so far I have :-

1. Double Bedroom DIVA
2. Double Bedroon DQ
3. Double Bedroom MIMI and TIFFANY
4. Double Bedroom EIRA
5. Double Bedroom CAROLINE
6. Double Bedroom SHAZZA and SAM

1. Twin Room MANDY and JENK
2. Twin Room RAJ and JULIE
3. Twin Room JEM and DEBBIEMAC
4. Twin Room BUBBLES and LOOPY

1. Twin Room with Attached Single HD PINK and KAMINIX and ??
2. Twin Room with Attached Single FIONA and GENIE and ??

Bootcamp is a place where we all get together, have fun and VLCD at the same time, the last bootcamp incorporated some workshops including binge eating facilitated by myself, Diva. Its a place where people are at different stages of their journey - be it just starting, restarting, or finishing.

The beauty of this this location is that it has 2 kitchens so I if you are doing 790 or stabilisation/maintenance - it should not be a problem for the abstainers.

As per the last bootcamp there is also a MarketPlace - where people can buy and sell stuff and encourage mini events (Caroline - I am still waiting for the pole dancing demo) Mimi has already volunteered her reiki skills. So if you are interested in being involved in this then please contact me as I will be developing an itinerary.

Just so that you know and are prepared....it is not possible to leave Bootcamp the same person as you arrived!

:)

Count me in for one of the attached single rooms if they are still free. I will book the day off before Bootcamp and after, from work when I return from this annual leave:D I think I will gain a huge amount from this personally and hopefully give a lot in return..xxx

That sounds excellent Isis, you're right you will gain alot from it. Looking forward to meeting you there...just come prepared with lots of tissues for tears of both breakthroughs and laughter!! ....I'll send you a PM with the relevant payment details....:D

Booked it, told ex he's definitely having the girls - just gotta figure out how I'm gonna survive the drive with Diva and Shazza and that ruddy Mary J Blige song!! :eek:

If you're lucky...we might just sing something else .....still by MJB though!!! :D

Oh definitely...Bootcamp Karaoke is an absolute must!!! You better start practising now and just to forewarn everybody now......Caroline (Mercedesbabe) is coming!!! :D

Just leave the Madonna disc at home accidentally on purpose!!! She'll never know! :p

htpink said:
We HAVE to do the karaoke thing again!

Hels x

That was one of my highlights - Loved it !!!!

BTW Isis if you are still interested - please do drop me a line - havent heard anything yet ?

Hi Shazza, sorry hun, my head is a shed at the moment. If you go read Lone Parents Lounge you'll see why. Anyway, determined to go to this next bootcamp, have noted the dates to book off work. When do you need the money?xxx

And we're looking forward to meeting you as well Mandy...as the song says..."Life will never be the same, life is changing"!!!!

Well we know which one it isn't, don't we!!! :D

1. Double Bedroom DIVA
2. Double Bedroon DQ
3. Double Bedroom MIMI and TIFFANY
4. Double Bedroom EIRA
5. Double Bedroom CAROLINE
6. Double Bedroom SHAZZA and SAM

1. Twin Room MANDY and HD PINK
2. Twin Room FIONA and REDPAM
3. Twin Room JEM and DEBBIEMAC
4. Twin Room BUBBLES and LOOPY

1. Twin Room with Attached Single GENIE & JULIE & ??
2. Twin Room with Attached Single ISIS and JENK and ??

Just an update on spaces - Still some spaces left - Dont be shy guys - Deatils on Divas first post

Isis - please can you contact me hun - [email protected]

Thanks

Last edited:
Just to let you know .... there are still spaces available at Boot Camp! :)

If you're interested in coming, please let either myself or Shazza know....:)

Back