Boots latino salad

Sammie88

Silver Member
Had a Boots shapers salad today from their "around the world" range and it was a Latino rice salad with roasted peppers and salsa. Does anyone know how many syns they are please?

Do you have the nutritional information from the label? One syn per 20 cals is the normal rule.

No I don't have the packaging but I know it was 170kcals it was only a very small portion and there was no dressing just a table spoon of salsa and im on extra easy so the rice should be deducted right? Can't imagine it being nearly 9 syns?

Hi Sammie, it's worth keeping the pack and looking it up, the shapers plain garden salad is 2.5 syns and the honey mustard one is 4.5 syns x have a look on either the SW FREE app or checking on the SW website - with the governments new rules on the way manufacturers calculate and display calories, the 1 syn per 20 doesn't really apply anymore x

as I am doing it alone at home with my mum I don't have a membership password anymore to search syns online or on the app. But thanx for the advice

Back