Bored

Soda water has no taste unless of course you add something stronger to it? (we wish!!)
Peggysue, like you I have size 10 to 18 clothes in wardrobe (or in the loft) and I can't believe I'm a 16 in one week, would be nice to go down a size every week xx

I had been spending a fortune on buying a bigger size then another and another but no more, I'm defo giving my bigger sizes to charity just as soon as they get too big. I think my fortune is getting smaller!!
Dee, you are always so positive and up beat ... a great way to be, I love reading your input to the threads! x

I am keeping 1 of my horrid tops and 1 pair of my BIG jeans ...just so that I won't go back to that ever again!

This time I'm doing the same throwing out the safety net of clothing :) x x x

Y'know....with all our big baggy clothes sewn together we could make an ACTUAL safety net!!!!

Dont bin your clothes you can weigh them in and get money for them if you don't want to give them to charity. There is a shop near me that takes them and pays 40p per kilo and you could put the money towards a new slimmer outfit! :D

Back