Bored!!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sara4, 5 September 2008 Social URL.

1. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Well I am in Dublin and it has been lashing rain all day! Mini floods everywhere and a lot of roads blocked. So I can't even go out.

Baby has been sooo good. Played quietly for 2 hours this morning which let me get all the housework done and she is gone for a nap.

:sigh: Nothing to do. TV is crap. Have played games in minimims arcade.

But on a bright note I am on day 5 and had a sneak peak at the scales and VERY happy. I am weighing in tomorrow as Saturdays suit from now on.

Anyone else out there housebound and bored?????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. San

San Full Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Not "housebound" but even worse, stuck in work... Bored just doesn't even come close to how I am feeling in here and on my own. Wish I was at home with crap tv. Anyway on a positive note - WI tomorrow and then going on refeed for a week because going to a wedding (day and night) next Saturday. Please pray for nice weather. Feeling scared about refeed aarrgghhh x

4. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    yep me!! been raining here to all day i have to venture out soon to pick up kids from school!

5. Boo

Boo Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Lost(%):
    3st8lb(18.87%)
    Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    i went into asda at 6am this morning & it was dry. Came out & it was pi**ing it down & it hasn't stopped since. :(
    Only day off too!!!

xx

6. YumyMumy

YumyMumy Crawling to the finish!

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.33%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im bored, the weather is grim! And to make it worse I have a horrible horrible chest infected coughing up all kinds you dont want to know! cant sleep cant think, constant ringing in my head, chapped runny nose and watery eyes, and to top it I have to avoid my little princess at all costs, at 11 weeks her immune system is abit rubbish haha, but on a positive note, this weather makes me think christmas! and that really excites me as its babies first one!! woo!! xx

7. Annie 100

Annie 100 Likes to chat

Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi,

The weather has been so dire that I have spent 3 hours clearing out all my clothes, making charity piles, put away for next summer piles, will fit soon and wear now piles! Actually, have really enjoyed it and not thought about eating once! :D:D

8. cuddlyfairy

cuddlyfairy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    It's poured here all day too and that don't help when you feel down! I have to venture out for the school run too - not fun when you can only wear flip flops!!!!!

x

9. missy3

missy3 starving!

Start Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st8.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    raining up here in belfast too.. just finished work and cold wet and miserable! goingto get some tea, jammies and lay in bed :D

10. Jinnie

Jinnie Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st3lb
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(23.53%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Raining here as well. Couldn't even take the younger kids to the park its been too wet, thank god for dora and mario!
    Hope nobody gets the floods tho, must be dreadful :(

11. Sara4

Sara4 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Sorry girls! I started this thread and then there was a break in the rain and I ran with baby and drove to shopping centre. Did some retail therapy for baby. She has her first event next week and needed an extra special outfit. She is 16weeks and I brought beautiful dress and tights and the most gorgeous patent black shoes. She is still in the new born size.

So I was not so bored then! Weigh in tomorrow! God I love the scales when I am on LT. Hopefully the weather will be better for us all tomorrow!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.