Bored!!!

Sara4

Gold Member
Well I am in Dublin and it has been lashing rain all day! Mini floods everywhere and a lot of roads blocked. So I can't even go out.

Baby has been sooo good. Played quietly for 2 hours this morning which let me get all the housework done and she is gone for a nap.

:sigh: Nothing to do. TV is crap. Have played games in minimims arcade.

But on a bright note I am on day 5 and had a sneak peak at the scales and VERY happy. I am weighing in tomorrow as Saturdays suit from now on.

Anyone else out there housebound and bored?????

Not "housebound" but even worse, stuck in work... Bored just doesn't even come close to how I am feeling in here and on my own. Wish I was at home with crap tv. Anyway on a positive note - WI tomorrow and then going on refeed for a week because going to a wedding (day and night) next Saturday. Please pray for nice weather. Feeling scared about refeed aarrgghhh x

yep me!! been raining here to all day i have to venture out soon to pick up kids from school!

i went into asda at 6am this morning & it was dry. Came out & it was pi**ing it down & it hasn't stopped since. :(
Only day off too!!!

xx

Im bored, the weather is grim! And to make it worse I have a horrible horrible chest infected coughing up all kinds you dont want to know! cant sleep cant think, constant ringing in my head, chapped runny nose and watery eyes, and to top it I have to avoid my little princess at all costs, at 11 weeks her immune system is abit rubbish haha, but on a positive note, this weather makes me think christmas! and that really excites me as its babies first one!! woo!! xx

Hi,

The weather has been so dire that I have spent 3 hours clearing out all my clothes, making charity piles, put away for next summer piles, will fit soon and wear now piles! Actually, have really enjoyed it and not thought about eating once! :D:D

It's poured here all day too and that don't help when you feel down! I have to venture out for the school run too - not fun when you can only wear flip flops!!!!!

x

raining up here in belfast too.. just finished work and cold wet and miserable! goingto get some tea, jammies and lay in bed :D

Raining here as well. Couldn't even take the younger kids to the park its been too wet, thank god for dora and mario!
Hope nobody gets the floods tho, must be dreadful :(

Sorry girls! I started this thread and then there was a break in the rain and I ran with baby and drove to shopping centre. Did some retail therapy for baby. She has her first event next week and needed an extra special outfit. She is 16weeks and I brought beautiful dress and tights and the most gorgeous patent black shoes. She is still in the new born size.

So I was not so bored then! Weigh in tomorrow! God I love the scales when I am on LT. Hopefully the weather will be better for us all tomorrow!

Back