Total Solution Boullion

I have an oxo cube drink when i crave savoury and only have max one a day and weightloss has been good :)

I read somewhere that drinks containing a high salt content may encourage you to retain water, and this means that your weight loss may be a few pounds less than you'd hope. Obviously it's better to retain water than fat, so I say whatever keeps you going, keeps you going.

Best of luck

Going on from this, I wonder if those tablets to stop you retaining water would combat that? Obviously not having them all the time, but when all you want, or need for that matter, is something warm to pick you up like an oxo cube. I saw them in holland & barrett last week - should've got some to try! Xx

Very good idea Ali :)

Going on from this, I wonder if those tablets to stop you retaining water would combat that? Obviously not having them all the time, but when all you want, or need for that matter, is something warm to pick you up like an oxo cube. I saw them in holland & barrett last week - should've got some to try! Xx

I think that is a bad idea! VLCD require you to have lots of water to keep well, I would avoid any diuretic or tablets, herbal or otherwise to help you get rid of water. The diet does that for you, it varies day by day but really this is not the time to take any tablets to expel or stop you retaining water - honest! It will make you feel awful, water will make you feel better, you really need it.

GSQ

Back