Bournemouth meet - 24th/25th October - with guaranteed sun!!! and Sandy Balls :-)

I just tried and it said fully booked?! :confused:

Try again using the link above (make sure the dates are correct). Seems to work for me :confused:

Ahh I see what I did wrong - went for superior room or something daft like that :p Will think about it - the other one is booked already......

Ahh I see what I did wrong - went for superior room or something daft like that :p Will think about it - the other one is booked already......

Hehehe .. I did that too - so left it :eek:

Where abouts in Bournmouth are we looking???!!! I've found - Southbourne Boscombe East Cliff and Central East West Cliff and Central West AND Alum Chine & Westbourne!! I thought Bournmouth would just be Bournmouth!!!

Where abouts in Bournmouth are we looking???!!! I've found - Southbourne Boscombe East Cliff and Central East West Cliff and Central West AND Alum Chine & Westbourne!! I thought Bournmouth would just be Bournmouth!!!

The Britannia is on East Cliff. I just looked at anything around the same area :confused:

Sorry....been a bit useless...lot on at the mo.

Where's KD when you need her??!!! I'm still thinking of taking sleeping bag and tent and pitching on her front lawn!!

We have a lovely reclining green leather suite in our garage. You are welcome to use that in the back garden :clap: :D

Or her neighbours!!!!!

Unfortunately, my neighbours hate me owing to the constant stream of piano students and their parents parking outside their houses:eek:

Ahhh, well you see, Bournemouth is much bigger than people think. 7 miles of golden sands and multiple beaches. So if it says it's near the beach, it could be miles away :D

As for hotels, umm. Unfortunately I don't use them (for obvious reasons:D)

This could help though
Bournemouth Hotels Map - Map of Bournemouth

The pier is just under the label B3066. On that picture you'll see two main clusters of hotels. It appears that people are veering towards East cliff area which is fine.

Both clusters are in walkable distance, but it's quite hilly, I think a lot would prefer to use the car to get to their hotel.

I've eaten at the Queens (good meal:D), Marsham court, (cheaper) and various others, but not a great amount between them and never got to see the bedrooms:p

I used to sing at the Wessex Hotel. That was a nice place, but on the other side to the East Cliff. The Royal Exeter is very central, but probably very noisy so best to avoid.

You could always go for the Bath Hotel. Fab place. 5 star. cost a bomb:eek: Carlton hotel used to be 5 star, think it was demoted though. Eaten there a lot....wow....expensive though.

Right. Have I confused you enough? If so, I shall take my leave and get on with some work

So pleased to see such a fantastic guest list! :cool:

Unfortunately, my neighbours hate me owing to the constant stream of piano students and their parents parking outside their houses:eek:

LOL and now you are a CDC ..... I have one neighbour who hates my clients parking on the road infront of her house!

Right will look into hotels when I have time - totally confused now KD!!!! Where are we likely to be convening for our meet on Saturday?? That might help!!

And as it is going to be sunny - maybe a hotel on the beach so I can go paddling might be good!!!

Right will look into hotels when I have time - totally confused now KD!!!! Where are we likely to be convening for our meet on Saturday?? That might help!!

And as it is going to be sunny - maybe a hotel on the beach so I can go paddling might be good!!!

Anywhere on the East Cliff area looks close to the beach (paddling is optional .. isn't it? *lol*)

Back