Bournemouth meet - 24th/25th October - with guaranteed sun!!! and Sandy Balls :-)

Ha ha .. I hope so too! wondering around with a big red carnation might be a bit embarrassing!
LOL not a rolled up copy of the Times then??!

I'll PM you my mobile number and then you can always contact me ... LOL I'll pretend to be a CD client and email KD for her address ... then we can turn up there!!

I won't be staying over but will plan to come down on the Saturday for a few hours if that's ok with everyone??

Might do the same as it's only a couple of hours drive from here. I have a hotel reserved 'just in case' but will decide whether or not to use it nearer the time :)

Ahh, now there's an idea, you're coming from Bristol though, I'm from Glasto.... I guess I could get on at Castle Cary if it goes that way?? I'll investigate... thanks for the offer hun. x

Im not planning to stay over as only half an hour or so from me, and it's not like I will be drinking!

Meeeeeeeeeeee!

And Judders74 hopefully as he has offered me a lift! lol

Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and KP
DQ & Cambo
KD
Happe
Francesmag
wannabeminime and Mrs Edz
Summerskye (?) plus 1???!!
Karen1972 and Jimster
BG and the lovely lanky Oli!
HelenG
Cankster
Bishbosh
Judders
Nce1??

Roll call everyone!!! :bliss:

Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and KP
DQ & Cambo
KD
Happe
Francesmag
wannabeminime and Mrs Edz
Summerskye (plus 1): Sat
Karen1972 and Jimster
BG and the lovely lanky Oli!
HelenG
Cankster
Bishbosh
Judders
Nce1??

I may have to pull out unfortunately. My funds are going to be too low when I leave Perry for me to be able to justify spending £200+ on a weekend for myself. Im gong to look at finding a cheaper option or maybe just driving up for the day. We'll see.

No no no no no happe and thrice no. We'll share or sort something out, just sort the kidcare and the petrol and get yourself there, otherwise we'll all come from B'mouth and land on your doorstep!

Back