Bournemouth meet - 24th/25th October - with guaranteed sun!!! and Sandy Balls :-)

Im at the Brit too. Looking around though for a cheaper option. May do 1 night instead of 2 or see if I can find a B&B.

Im at the Brit too. Looking around though for a cheaper option. May do 1 night instead of 2 or see if I can find a B&B.

Flirty and Mr Flirty aka Beverley and KP premier inn fri and sat
DQ & Cambo Britannia
KD her house!!
Happe
Britannia
Francesmag Britannia Frid night, drive home Sat night
wannabeminime and Mrs Edz Mrs Edz house!
Summerskye (plus 1): Sat East Cliff
Karen1972 and Jimster
BG and the lovely lanky Oli!
HelenG
Cankster
Mary Poppins Britannia
Bishbosh lives there!
Judders lives near by

Wannabslim parents house
Nce1

hanlojo not staying over
Debbie mac caravan park or KD's garden!
Isis

Why not look at Premier Inn???

We are looking at premier inn - east (as CC had such a fantstic room in one at York) and they're only £75 a room per night. Is this close to everyone else??

Find a cheap quality budget hotel room - Premier Inn

I doubt it when i booked there was no money in the account. Be great if I had though cos i wouldnt have to worry about finding it again.

Has anyone booked for the saturday night only and is wanting to share and split the cost ideally?

Hiya peeps!!!

Many of you don't know me, but I have recently been invited to this meet up by Happe (thanks for thinking of me, baba :) )

I am unable to make it at the moment... shame, as it looks like a right laugh. However, I am trying to swap my shifts for that weekend. If I make it, I will know by tomorrow.

I am trying my absolute best, as it would be nice to catch up with some of the peeps I haven't seen for a while, as well as meet some new faces...

Fingers crossed... ;) :D

x

Last edited:
Has anyone booked for the saturday night only and is wanting to share and split the cost ideally?

On a matchmaking mission to find Isis a bedroom partner!!! Purely selfish reasons - then she'll come to the meet!

DQ & Cambo Britannia
KD her house!!
Happe
Britannia
Karen1972 and Jimster
HelenG
Cankster
Mary Poppins Britannia
Bishbosh lives there!
Judders lives near by

Wannabslim parents house
Nce1

hanlojo not staying over
Isis

I'll double check what my room is...cause if it is a twin she can bunk in with me

On a matchmaking mission to find Isis a bedroom partner!!! Purely selfish reasons - then she'll come to the meet!

DQ & Cambo Britannia
KD her house!!
Happe Britannia
Karen1972 and Jimster
HelenG
Cankster
Mary Poppins Britannia
Bishbosh lives there!
Judders lives near by

Wannabslim parents house
Nce1

hanlojo not staying over
Isis

LMAO!!!!:D:D:D

I think I might be able to make it, Lisa... :)

x

Have a good time Ols :D

My kids are now 'taking me' to Blackpool for the lights so I'm not going to be bringing a tent LOL!

I know someone will manage a vodka or two for me :rolleyes:

What's wrong with Sandy Balls? Fancy prefering Blackpool.

Irene xx

LOL! Its more the fact that I can stand my kids in the car for 2hrs drive to Blackpool, but all the way to bournemouth ?? :eek:
As much as I love meeting you guys, I have to be a mother sometimes!! :rolleyes:

Oh, and the fact that if i stick my dogs in kennels for a full week, its almost as much as a caravan anyway so that kinda decided it for me :(

Thanks baba :)

I feel fantastic, and truly believe that the bypass is the best thing I have ever done... well, second to joining the Pink Site 3 1/2 years ago and making some fab friends!!! :D

So, tell me more about this weekend... what can I look forward to? What time is everyone getting there? I have a friend that lives near Bournemouth, so I will be staying with him.

I am SO looking foward to this... :bliss:

x

Have a good time Ols :D

My kids are now 'taking me' to Blackpool for the lights so I'm not going to be bringing a tent LOL!

I know someone will manage a vodka or two for me :rolleyes:

Awwww, b*gger... I was looking foward to seeing you, baba :(

Are you coming to Bath in January?

x

Back