Bournemouth meet - 24th/25th October - with guaranteed sun!!! and Sandy Balls :-)

I know it sounds dodgy - but Sandy Balls is actually a really nice holiday site in the new forest :)

I know it sounds dodgy - but Sandy Balls is actually a really nice holiday site in the new forest :)

Lol! It looks lovely but I can't find any availability... I think I've emailed them to ask so will have to wait and see.... (I say think cos I've been at it for the last hour or so and not had much luck so far :()

Found a couple of sites with Haven in Weymouth but they want over £500 :eek: I'd rather hang on until we can go abroad when OH finishes this next contract.....not that it wouldn't be worth the trip, but I need to make it a bargain basement type to be able to swing it :rolleyes:

I'm still looking, not giving up hope just yet....

Mother has said she'll ask my aunty to check the Brummie papers - apparently they get a lot advertised there :confused:

Have you thought about renting a cottage for a week? dont know what you are looking at spending... but have found this?

New Forest Cottages

Was looking at B163 - £315 for the week, and a bit more luxurious than a tent...

LOL BB we'll have to get you as our travel expert!!!

Hehe - definately helpful!

I used to be a travel agent - thats before the severe loss of brain cells of course (post babies and weight loss :rolleyes:)

Thats a bugger Debbie

Will check the local papers for you over the next couple of days in case there is anything in there advertised xxx

Thats a bugger Debbie

Will check the local papers for you over the next couple of days in case there is anything in there advertised xxx

you are a star.
I've got to give up looking for tonight as I've still to get my orders typed up for tomorrow :eek:

I'm not giving up too easily though :D

Oh god! I'm so tired and really had meant to just lurk tonight but after reading this I couldn't resist posting just to say that Sandy Balls made me laugh so much it's pretty much made my day :D

Back