Bowel Movements - Dirty Talk

gopi2000

I'm on Day 7 with a weigh in tomorrow.

Sorry to ask, but just wanted to know, its been 2.5 days now without going for the no.2 so am concerned so have just bought some senokot, but its saying have in the nightime ! so will have to wait.

I know everyones an individual but just wanted to know on LT what sort of time lengths have people expereinced without going to the toilet. :wave_cry:

Hi Gopi... It is discussed at great lengths on here!! lol

It can vary from a few days, to someone who is around 3 weeks!! Personally, i was fine at first, then i got diarrhoea, which resulted in constipation when it cleared!! I too have taken senakot which helps you go, but feels like you are trying to pass a golf ball full of shards of glass!! I have just started to take fibre clear (from my pharmacy but if you ring LT you can get a free sample) and that softens it (apparently) so hopefully, by combining the 2, the problem should be sorted!! I hope it works out ok for you x

Hi Gopi

It's the LT theme song...the sound of flushing loos :sick0019:...sadly only heard about once every three days. But I'm kinda relaxed about the whole thing. The body ( a most amazing instrument) sort of sorts itself out after a while. I don't take any 'helpers' as I find for me they kinda of hinder the process. So, good luck...hope it 'works' for you :p

Back