Brand new to Cambridge Diet Sole Source

Morning lovely just catching up with you, how are you feeling today?? Next weeks weigh in during the morning will make a HUGE difference honestly. So let's carry on this week as normally.

2 lbs loss and 3 inches is fantastic don't just rely on the scales ok!!!

Big hugs xx

Hey i am feeling better today, i think i just was a bit emotional the last few days and it just got on top of me. Treating myself to a hair cut today and I'm hoping that may cheer me up. I got more shakes last night as well so i now have new flavours, about to go and try vanilla shake with added beanies coffee granules, the question though is which flavour??

Irish cream.... Irish creammmmmm lol

You know it! I was thinking of adding it to the vanilla rice pudding as well and see what it's like
I'm interested to see if you like it. :) I might order rice pudding next week.

Are you having bars yet?

next week i start with the bars and I'm looking forward to that as i will be able to split the bar in half if i want. The rice pudding is nice, my cdc told me to soak it for longer than 10 mins, prep it then go take a shower or something and it defo helps with making the "rice" come up. I think having a little cry has help release whatever it was i was holding on to and i feel a bit more determined now. Im not gonna do any exercise at all not even cycling the 10 mins to work. I may do my abs belt though lol it doesn't really use up calories and is a lazy way of muscle tanning any way. I would be happy with my size if i had a flat tummy but alas, its true what they say, 30+years and its harder to shift.
How are things with you today?

next week i start with the bars and I'm looking forward to that as i will be able to split the bar in half if i want. The rice pudding is nice, my cdc told me to soak it for longer than 10 mins, prep it then go take a shower or something and it defo helps with making the "rice" come up. I think having a little cry has help release whatever it was i was holding on to and i feel a bit more determined now. Im not gonna do any exercise at all not even cycling the 10 mins to work. I may do my abs belt though lol it doesn't really use up calories and is a lazy way of muscle tanning any way. I would be happy with my size if i had a flat tummy but alas, its true what they say, 30+years and its harder to shift.
How are things with you today?
I'm so excited for bars honestly. :) my tummy always looks bloated and round hate it so much.

Im going to make a shake now and a beanies coffee. I'm so bored today , but glad to be home as its so cold out again.
What have you got planned for today ?

I'm currently waiting in the salon for my hair trim. I feel sorry for them as I'm super picky about my hair lol

I'm looking forward to my lunch when I get home I didn't have breakfast till like 1030

I'm currently waiting in the salon for my hair trim. I feel sorry for them as I'm super picky about my hair lol

I'm looking forward to my lunch when I get home I didn't have breakfast till like 1030

Haha picky is good. I've been with my hairdresses for 12 years now and would never change.

What's for lunch? I fancy a soup but lazy to make one.

Not 100% sure yet, maybe another shake? Ok the hairdresser was awesome!!! He wanted to take off more than I wanted but I went with it. Quickest cut ever, he used a trimmer with a comb for the back and then feathered my front for where my fringe is still growing out. V happy and only £10!!! I wanna henna my hair to get rid of my greys but I am only colouring it once before Xmas and my hair grows fast!!! So I need to put it off as long as possible or at least until dec ugh! I love growing out my hair and henna I had a disaster cut 3 years ago which took a year to recover from enough to look ok but I messed around with dye and bleach as was impatient which stalled my growth. Henna head for a year now

Is Henna what you use on your hand and feet ?? Never heard it for your hair before? X

yes it is! Its natural and so doesn't damage your hair. My greys go flame red as well so i look like i have natural highlights. On brown hair like mine you get a fiery look in the sun. Inside its like a dark auburn/brunette. I wanted mine to go darker again so i henna it then i leave it for a week ish to oxidise then put adore brown semi dye over it. I could talk about hair forever BTW lol
How are things today, i woke up and of course went on the scales again (so bad i can't wait till my friend home so i can get rid of these scales for a bit) and i am happy again. Not trusting them obviously but feel very good about my self today. I think my boobs are going down :( just wish my tummy would lessen.

Oh fingers crossed your scales keep dropping I'm looking forward to hearing your loss this week.... eeekkk what size are you in bras then? I desperate for my bum and thighs to disappear lol.

I weigh every day and have done all year. I might make it a NY resolution to only do it once a week!!

Hows your day going? X

My day is going well, I'm gonna go window shopping in new look in a bit then going to friends house to catch her up on Once Upon A Time (fav show)
Ive always been around a 34c but recently I'm measuring a 38C/D 36D I have a deceptive body shape i think lol Depending on the stores i go in i can be up to a size 16 but i would say I'm a comfy size 14. I can squeeze in to some 12s but i am not comfy at all and especially in jeans i end up undoing the button and fly and yet they still stay up tight!! ahah Im all booty though pear shaped and that but i know how to dress and disguise it so its hard when people look at you and go your noig you don't need to loose weight etc when in reality I'm classed as over weight. I know i do not have as much to lose at some others but still I'm my biggest I've EVER been.

how was your evening and today going. Man i can smell toast i may have to leave the house soon just to get away from it lol

My day is going well, I'm gonna go window shopping in new look in a bit then going to friends house to catch her up on Once Upon A Time (fav show)
Ive always been around a 34c but recently I'm measuring a 38C/D 36D I have a deceptive body shape i think lol Depending on the stores i go in i can be up to a size 16 but i would say I'm a comfy size 14. I can squeeze in to some 12s but i am not comfy at all and especially in jeans i end up undoing the button and fly and yet they still stay up tight!! ahah Im all booty though pear shaped and that but i know how to dress and disguise it so its hard when people look at you and go your noig you don't need to loose weight etc when in reality I'm classed as over weight. I know i do not have as much to lose at some others but still I'm my biggest I've EVER been.

how was your evening and today going. Man i can smell toast i may have to leave the house soon just to get away from it lol

New Look have 25% off all full price items had a text this week. :) I love that shop. I'm pear shaped too only my boyfriend likes my body...eeeekk I hate it all lol. You will soon shift the weight hun

I might drag myself into town with 25% off and having a new look store card I feel like treating myself lol.

I didn't go to new look but gone to my mates now. Talking about getting ice cream and I can't have any lol
No you can't plus it's far toooooo cold for that lol

Back