Brand new to Cambridge Diet Sole Source

Hiya just been reading your diary. You are doing so so well. I bet you have a great weigh in. Xx

Hey lyds Welcome!!!
Today i had uni and woke up so late! I didn't manage to resist temptation and stayed up to watch OUAT live so i didn't get to sleep until after 330am! I slept through the alarm and had to rush to uni with no coffee. I made it though but man am i tired. Im ss + tonight had some chicken. I love the option of being able to eat if i want. Peeps at uni have noticed as well and steph (my cdc) and myself were talking about it to my class mates and our guest lecturer.
Still going ok this week about to have my porridge before bed. How is everyone else doing?

Which porridge do you have? Is it nice? I'm scared to try them.

Apple and cinnamon and its lovely!!! Its got a ready break consistency and is awesome in this weather! i like it as its rather filling. Id say the porridge is my fav but time consuming, i put it in the bowl then pour the hot water on it and whisk with the hand whisk. Microwave for 1min then lightly whisk again. I leave it for about 5 mins to cool then stir it up with my spoon.

Weigh in tomorrow!!! I can't wait and i get to have my bars from tomorrow. I think i am looking forward to that more haha. Still trying not to get hopes up but eeeek yeah can't wait to see "officially" what i am

I lost 3lb. I don't like my cdc scales as at home I'm hovering around 10st and hers it said 10st10! I know 3 lb is still good but ffs?!? 10lb discrepancy? That's it I really need to buy electronic scales. Damn pay day being a week away!!

Well done 3 lb is still great. I know what u mean that's a big difference. My scales say the same as my CDC which is good. My scales are weightwatchers digital ones.
You can now have the bars...

Well done hun.

Go go by your own scales :) :)

So i have made a deal with myself to go as long as i can without weighing myself so i am properly surprised on friday at 3rd week weigh in! Hoping i can do this as its so tempting but i think i am gonna use it to teach my self self control. I love using this diet to discover new aspects of myself

So i have made a deal with myself to go as long as i can without weighing myself so i am properly surprised on friday at 3rd week weigh in! Hoping i can do this as its so tempting but i think i am gonna use it to teach my self self control. I love using this diet to discover new aspects of myself

I wish I could do that I might try for every other day lol :) but I do know what you mean. X

It's 8:10am time to make a Beanies coffee I'm so in love with the hazelnut one :) x

MMM beanies!!! I had a crap nights sleep. I tidied my room yesterday and now its all nice but for some silly reason i decided to mess around with soft curlers in my hair to sleep in. They were the most uncomfortable things to sleep in ever. I should do some essay work today. At least there is no Once Upon A Time on tonight to keep me up late and stop me sleeping lol.
I like on a weekend to put off having breakfast as long as possible so i don't get hungry as quick

MMM beanies!!! I had a crap nights sleep. I tidied my room yesterday and now its all nice but for some silly reason i decided to mess around with soft curlers in my hair to sleep in. They were the most uncomfortable things to sleep in ever. I should do some essay work today. At least there is no Once Upon A Time on tonight to keep me up late and stop me sleeping lol.
I like on a weekend to put off having breakfast as long as possible so i don't get hungry as quick

Yes I'm waiting till 10:30 for my first shake.
Can I ask how you plan to separate your products through out the day meaning timing? Now you have the bars.

I was thinking
1shake @ 7:30am
2 shake 12:30
bar @ 6pm

Well my cdc told me that i am allowed to have the lemon bar in place of a shake even if i have another bar that day. I can't remember why but when I'm at work i think i will have half my bar on way to work, then the rest at 930/10 during morning break. Then either a shake or bar for lunch about 1/2pm if bar then again try and spread it out. In the even about 6/7pm i will have rice pudding or porridge. Or shake depending on what i have left. I try to organise my weeks meals ahead of time.

Well my cdc told me that i am allowed to have the lemon bar in place of a shake even if i have another bar that day. I can't remember why but when I'm at work i think i will have half my bar on way to work, then the rest at 930/10 during morning break. Then either a shake or bar for lunch about 1/2pm if bar then again try and spread it out. In the even about 6/7pm i will have rice pudding or porridge. Or shake depending on what i have left. I try to organise my weeks meals ahead of time.

You can eat 3 lemon bars a day I have read on Facebook but it can give you terrible wind :( and upset tummy. I'm holding out till tonight for my orange bar, who'd believe I'm exciting to eat a bar lol. X

LOL given the orange bar tastes amazing i don't blame you! Im having the toffee bar for lunch, trying to hold out till two to have it. Ive finished what i can on my essay now so stalking on here to kill time lol. The lemon bars are very nice as well i have to say.

Back