Breakfast Dilemma...Please help me!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Gemmy_Lou, 4 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Evening All

I am normally quite organised and plan what I am eating every day and shop for those items only. However, I have been away this weekend and although I have plenty of food in the cupboards for lunch and dinner (I will shop tomorrow evening!!) I have NO 'good' breakfast staples in.

What do you have?

Normally I have fruit and yoghurt, I have yoghurt but no fruit. I could have my partners cereal bars but they are about 5 syns and I would rather have some crisp for that!

Please help, I don't want a bad start to the day...

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Pippy Bear

Pippy Bear Fighting the fat!

Start Weight:
    25st2lb
    Current Weight:
    20st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(17.9%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    If you have any eggs you could make an omelette or scrambled eggs, followed by your youghurt

4. chubby-chick

chubby-chick Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(14.59%)
    Diet:
    changed frm lipotrim to CD
    maybe have extra yoghurt?? or just eat the yoghurt and have lunch a bit earlier and the fruit as a snack later(when u get a chance to buy it). do u not have time to go out to a shop now before they close to get some fruit??.... sorry i cant be more helpful(its hard to advise when i duno what food u have stocked in your house and what syns things have, im not on the same diet) hope u figure something out.... dont eat the crisps or cereal bar.... youll regret them :) xx cc

5. Gemmy_Lou

Gemmy_Lou Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks guys. I did think I could get to a shop but being a bank holiday they are shut! I get to work for 0730 so not a lot is open then.
    I am lucky enough to work somewhere with lots of shops and canteens on site but I try to avoid these places as they also do things like bacon butties and fried egg sandwiches. Or yummy toasted tea cakes!

Thanks again, I could feel myself starting to tell me that I could be bad but you have made me realise that there are alternatives!

I need to suck it up and get on with it!!

6. LittleMissCupcake

LittleMissCupcake Minimins is the best!

Diet:
    Slimming World
    i had a lovely syn free pancake this morning with a smidge of nutella on it - was lovely and something different :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.