• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Breakfast Dilemma...Please help me!

Evening All

I am normally quite organised and plan what I am eating every day and shop for those items only. However, I have been away this weekend and although I have plenty of food in the cupboards for lunch and dinner (I will shop tomorrow evening!!) I have NO 'good' breakfast staples in.

What do you have?

Normally I have fruit and yoghurt, I have yoghurt but no fruit. I could have my partners cereal bars but they are about 5 syns and I would rather have some crisp for that!

Please help, I don't want a bad start to the day...

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
maybe have extra yoghurt?? or just eat the yoghurt and have lunch a bit earlier and the fruit as a snack later(when u get a chance to buy it). do u not have time to go out to a shop now before they close to get some fruit??.... sorry i cant be more helpful(its hard to advise when i duno what food u have stocked in your house and what syns things have, im not on the same diet) hope u figure something out.... dont eat the crisps or cereal bar.... youll regret them :) xx cc

Thanks guys. I did think I could get to a shop but being a bank holiday they are shut! I get to work for 0730 so not a lot is open then.
I am lucky enough to work somewhere with lots of shops and canteens on site but I try to avoid these places as they also do things like bacon butties and fried egg sandwiches. Or yummy toasted tea cakes!

Thanks again, I could feel myself starting to tell me that I could be bad but you have made me realise that there are alternatives!

I need to suck it up and get on with it!!