Breakfast, snack or even dessert!!!

Millie_t

Just bought a new blender and discovered an amazing syn free smooothie!! I would advise anyone to try. It is very easy just add 2 muller light banana and custard yogurts (syn free), 3 bananas (speed food) and a hand full of ice cubes. Excellent if feeling peckish. If anyone has any more ideas let me know xxx

Oh :(, would it be free if I limited it to just 2 bananas? N what about strawberries it says you can eat as many as you like?
Really gutted now it tastes so good!
Thanks thought I would of ended up gaining next week! Xxx

As Jezzi says, all fruit which has been cooked/blended has to be Synned, regardless of it being a banana, a strawberry, etc. That doesn't mean to say you can't have your smoothies, as long as you remember to Syn the fruit.

I sometimes make myself a milkshake, similar to how you've been making your smoothies, except my version isfree. I simply take my Healthy A choice of 250ml Semi Skimmed Milk and blitz it together with a Muller Light of my choice - simples! Tonight I'm making a chocolate milkshake by replacing the Muller Light for a Cadbury Light Chocolate Mousse - 3 Syns for a chocolate milkshake, not bad at all! :)

I didn't realise that :( thank you! U have both saved me this week id of been wondering why I gained! Your milkshake sounds really good might try that sometime. What is everyone having for tea tonight? Xxx

I'm going to be having a bit of pasta with a creamy vegetable sauce. I make the sauce by frying off red onion, red pepper and mushrooms in frylight. Add a can of chopped tomatoes and let simmer. Remove from the heat and stir in a tbsp of Quark. Serve over the pasta. 100% free!

There's a thread on the main Slimming World page of this forum with a thread called "What's for tea tonight?" - you'll find literally thousands of ideas on there :)

Thanks! X

Millie_t said:
Just bought a new blender and discovered an amazing syn free smooothie!! I would advise anyone to try. It is very easy just add 2 muller light banana and custard yogurts (syn free), 3 bananas (speed food) and a hand full of ice cubes. Excellent if feeling peckish. If anyone has any more ideas let me know xxx

Also don't think bananas are speed are they?? I think bananas, mangoes, grapes are about the only ones which aren't, is that right?

Back