Breakfast.....

green eyed monster

Gold Member
I struggle with breakfast.

I know it's meant to be the most important meal of the day blah blah.... I just don't seem to have time.

What do you have ? Do you eat breakfast religiously? Or like me do you have a early- ish lunch to balance things out? Does it make a difference to your weigh loss if you skip?

I'm going to try and eat breakfast properly this week and see what happens.

Let me know your thoughts xx

Mon - Fri: I have 2 alpen bars (HEB) a mullerlight and a fruit cup (either melon, pineapple or grapes) with a green tea.

Sat - Sun : I have omelette.

Historically, I found having breakfast useful, but only a week into it at the moment, so can't comment.

Thanks kayteloo.

I found breakfast easier when we could have 2 HEB. This extra easy malarkey makes it harder , for me anyway. I know it works and is much easier in some ways, but I do sometimes find myself yearning for the simpler days of red and green.

I may try some this week. I need to go on a sw book hunt in my house.

I love breakfast. I often have different variations of a fry up, SW pancakes with nutella, toast with marmalade, egg and soldiers, creamed mushrooms on toast, peppered mackerel, yoghurt with fruit, omelette and more.... Its the most important meal of the day and I'd feel hungry at 10ish if I don't have it and then be snacking...

Believe it or not it was quite easy.

Extra easy does what it says, but I feel I do miss the extra extras.

I love breakfast. I often have different variations of a fry up, SW pancakes with nutella, toast with marmalade, egg and soldiers, creamed mushrooms on toast, peppered mackerel, yoghurt with fruit, omelette and more.... Its the most important meal of the day and I'd feel hungry at 10ish if I don't have it and then be snacking...

They all sound lovely......if I had more time in the mornings lol. I may need to try some of these at the weekend.

I get up early, I hate cereal so if I don't make a good breakfast then I go hungry. If I'm super late then its usually an Alpen bar on the way out the door.

I get up early, I hate cereal so if I don't make a good breakfast then I go hungry. If I'm super late then its usually an Alpen bar on the way out the door.

I'm coming to your house for breakfast for the next 6 months.:eating::eatdrink051:

Nah.

Totally worth it lol

I've heard of making a full breakfast in the slow cooker think it's a bit like a slow cooked omelette, I love my red days I don't lose weight on ee.

How about doing the overnight oats that way there already whenever you want them or a breakfast pot diced sausage, beans chopped tomatoes an sliced cooked bacon just scoop an reheat.

Can't live without breakfast! I only do green days as I'm veggie so get 2 hexs.

Have a sausage sandwich with LMcC rosemary and red onion sausages. Bread from small w/m loaf.

Or poached egg on toast.

Usually a fruit salad or yoghurt in a pot to take to work and eat there. Mornings are a bit busy in my house and I find it easier and less stressful to eat once I get to work.
Before SW, I would never eat breakfast and would go until 2:00pm ish without feeling hungry now, when I have breakfast, I'm hungry by 9:30am!

I love breakfast!! I'm busy a couple of mornings a week so I prep my breakfast the night before if I won't have time before work. I stick yogurt, fruit and grape nuts (cereal) all layered in a kilner jar and leave it in the fridge overnight then eat it at work. Or I make oat muffins or mini quiches. If I have time in the mornings I often make porridge or baked oats and then on the weekends I will do pancakes/omelettes/grill up, depending on my mood.

Favourite meal of the day for me!!

I do love a fry up.

:eat:

Thanks kayteloo.

I found breakfast easier when we could have 2 HEB. This extra easy malarkey makes it harder , for me anyway. I know it works and is much easier in some ways, but I do sometimes find myself yearning for the simpler days of red and green.

I may try some this week. I need to go on a sw book hunt in my house.
I only do green days as I'm a veggie and couldn't get my head round EE so I still use my two hexb' I'd be lost without them! I normally have branflakes, weetabix, toast with peanut butter or a oats so simple original porridge made mostly with water as I don't like using all my milk allowance first thing in the morning. Like some of the others I'd be too hungry if I skipped breakfast X

Well, I made sure I had breakfast every day this past week and lost 4 lbs!

Maybe there is something in it?...

Can't live without breakfast! I only do green days as I'm veggie so get 2 hexs.

Have a sausage sandwich with LMcC rosemary and red onion sausages. Bread from small w/m loaf.

Or poached egg on toast.

I'm all about the green days still, I just make sure I know there's no meat in what I'm going to have and take the syn value as is. I have both B's and A's :D

Back