Breath spray

jeni3075

Silver Member
I guys... Does anyone know if I can use 'gold spot' breath fresh spray??? It was the only one in the chemist today and I asked if it was okay and she wasn't sure?!! Rang lipotrim they close at 5! And have a function tonight I think I may need it for!!!

week 1 -10lbs

Ingredients are--- aqua, alcohol, glycerin, aroma, peg-60, hydrogenated caster oil, sodium saccharin, cetylpyridinium, chloride, benzyl alcohol, eugenol and cinnamal..
Don't wait ANYTHING to knock me out of ketosis now I'm here!!!!

week 1 -10lbs

I really don't know the answer hun but I do know we're allowed Listerine mouthwash and Listerine breath strips - if you have time, maybe look at the ingredients of those and compare? Sorry I couldn't be more help!

Ingredients are--- aqua, alcohol, glycerin, aroma, peg-60, hydrogenated caster oil, sodium saccharin, cetylpyridinium, chloride, benzyl alcohol, eugenol and cinnamal..
Don't wait ANYTHING to knock me out of ketosis now I'm here!!!!

week 1 -10lbs

No breath spray allowed :eek: I bought a small spray bottle and filled it with listerine original. It works a treat :D

To late used it!! Oh god it better not knock me out of ketosis!!! Reading other threads on here half say they're allowed half say they're not!! *confused!

week 1 -10lbs

I don't think a spray or two will knock you out :D but try the Listerine in a spray bottle. Lipotrim say no to breath fresheners ;)

Jeni, I'm s nervous wreck of using anything in case it knocks me out, so j bought a small tube of toothpaste n I run a bit on my teeth n tongue when I feel crappy lol x
The things we do!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

To late now I guess s**t hope not!! Will do thanks Kay.. I'm just so super paranoid about my breath! I really was quite rude tonight not talking to friends I know!!

week 1 -10lbs

I've used breath spray cool mint my pharmacist told me to use it and I was fine. I've now got listerine breath strips to use.

Week 1: -10.5lbs. Week 2: -6lbs. Week 3: -5lbs

I've also been using a breath spray Jeni the one I told you about & my chemist said it was fine, do honestly don't worry about it x

No breath spray allowed :eek: I bought a small spray bottle and filled it with listerine original. It works a treat :D

I stole this idea off you Kay.. but I started getting chest pains and b/f reckons it's because I was using too much of it and it's not meant to be swallowed. So I stopped. :(

I stole this idea off you Kay.. but I started getting chest pains and b/f reckons it's because I was using too much of it and it's not meant to be swallowed. So I stopped. :(

Oh no :eek: I only spray a fine mist in my mouth and don't swallow (lol) :D

Lol Kay! Wondered today if it knocked me out cos was hungry most of the day but still got gross mouth so maybe not!! I'll stick to the strips and stinky breath :p

week 1 -10lbs

Back