bride to be in october!! eek

Roxie Crosbee

Is it just me stressing at the fact Im getting married this year and not planning to shop until march/april??

So i have 3 stone to shift by end of march/april as i really need to give myself some time to go wedding dress shopping as that is cutting it very fine as it is, but I'm worried because id love to look now but i think when i have lost the weight my taste will change to maybe something more fitted than what i would choose if i was to go now.
i am on the lipotrim diet so i know i can lose that by then but just don't want to be stressed when ill feel like i am rushing around for a dress.

Any tips or advice now for wedding dress shopping even though I'm not at the goal i want to be at?
my friends think i should still go now as i will get a slight idea of what i like and want etc and also they said that they do wedding dresses that will really suck me in so i can get an idea of what it will look like but i just done know, i want to go there and feel amazing in the dress, not stand there and fault myself thinking, ok so if my arms were smaller, and my tummy i lost a few inches, hope I'm making sense lol!

roxie xx

Back