Britains got talent

I want to learn that dance of the signature group... lol

I want to seriously borrow strike!!! xx

not escala but loved signature!!!

Well apart from the obvious....I need to tell him off for keeping my boy waiting after he auditioned for X Factor. He got through 3 auditions and is waiting to hear now if he's gone any further. He does all sorts of stuff, but loves swing and also tours as a tribute act to Michael Buble.

Michael Buble - Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I Love Swing.... I Wanna Go To Vegas So Bad!!!!!!

ohh thats great wish ur boy luck from me ,,,, and make sure u tell simon off Naughty naughty man :whoopass:

Thanks Linds - He isn't impressed that we go with him to auditions - but he's not 18 until December - so for now where he goes - we goes!!!!!

Thanks Linds - He isn't impressed that we go with him to auditions - but he's not 18 until December - so for now where he goes - we goes!!!!!

teenagers gotta luv em ey,,,,, He should be glad of the support :rolleyes:

I was in the audience of the semi-final with George Sampson I had a great time right behind the judges - only downside I was on TV a lot not looking my best 3 days before starting diet and camera adds 10lbs lol

Thanks Guys - I think you can google him and listen to a couple of songs. If you have a minute, google 'Kerryl Phillips' and have a nose.

God - fancy being sat behind the judges! Imagine - Simon within my grasp......;)

Ur lad sounds great ................. give simon a beating if he says no ;)

Back