Broth and water flavourings

It can vary a little depending on your LLC. At mine the water flavourings are £9 something (but last me forever) and the broths are £6.15 for 14 sachets (which only last 1 week if you have the maximum of 2 a day but tend to last me 3 to 4 weeks).

Thanks weasy because i brought a weeks worth and the joining fee i never asked the price i do find it easier to drink more water with the St clements flavour but not sure if it was giving me heart burn lol, i will have to try the broth or other flavours. you have done so well on the diet how have you found it over xmas for me i joined just before as i would have been even heavier.

Happy New Year to you.

jaqui x

I don't tend to have the water flavourings very much - just the orange when I'm making hot chocolate (chocolate orange! yum!). Rather than plain water I drink mainly fizzy water and that feels more like I'm having a proper drink.

I found Christmas fine. I had a planned lapse for Christmas dinner (just protein and a few veg) which is the only lapse I've had in around 22 weeks. You are so brave starting just before Christmas! Well done you!

Back