Brown Nimble Bread

Ah! Sorry thought the brown sauce was 2.5!

pfft no brown sauce is only 1 syn per tablespoon and it's optional so I didn't add it onto the sandwich syns.

i dont know whether all branches stock it but my local sainsbury does the white nimble , not sure whether they may do it online as well?

Hi :17729:, excuse me if I'm posting in the incorrect thread (I'm a total newbie to this) :) But do my ears decieve me or are you 100% sure that we can have 2 slices of white nimble as a healthy extra B? If so you have maaaade my day :D....Oooh & also how do I put my S.W awards under my posts like u girls? x

Hello everyone,

Just wondering how many pieces of wholemeal nimble bread you can have? I know that you're allowed 3 pieces of WW brown danish so just wondered if it was the same for nimble?

sorry if i'm being a bit slow but where does it say we can have 3 slices of ww danish brown please??
just had 2 for luch and i am a convert-ithey were so tasty!!!!

Is nimble the make of the bread or is it made by say, warbatons?

I'm a white bread girl and i hate brown bread so i kinda follow the plan with white :S

in your Food Optimising SW book, look in the Healthy Extras section under breads.

and Nimble is the brand, they do white, malted and brown high fibre small loaves, all 2 slices each as a HEb on SW

Thank you Vixxster, i am so going to make it my mission to find the bread!!

sorry to revive an old thread but is ww malted danish the same as ww brown danish as i couldnt find it on the slimming world online site and also if it counts as a hexb then how many slices can i have of it?

No sorry they are different and it's not on the HEB list.

Weight Watchers Malted Danish Bread, 400g sliced loaf 1 slice

red.gif
Original 2½ Syns
green.gif
Green 2½ Syns

Hey sorry to ask about this years after the original post but I'm doing green all the time as I'm a veggie and I can't find the nimble info anywhere in my book. Does anyone know if I can have it as a HEX option on green or if it has a syn value? If so any idea hown much as I love nimble and don't really want to give it up! thanks!

Back