Brown rice...

oh .... not good then! lol

lol i would kill to eat brown rice right now!!!

Go into your garden, eat some soil and spit it out again! thats a perfect reconstruction of what I just got to do lol!!

Oh, I'm really disappointed you think that. I was shopping today and pointed out the brown rice to my daughter and said I will be having that in several months time.

We all have different tastes though, so if I like the taste of soil I should like it. I'll have to try it and see! (the brown rice that is, not the soil!)

Lmao...

The one I had is called wholegrain basmati rice

Is that different to brown rice?

That's exactly the one I was looking at today! Is it really that bad or do you think you could get used to it eventually?

The tilda one??

Hmmm I could only eat it when i had mixed it up with the sauce!

I could smell the earthy smell when I was cooking it and thought the dog had brought an old bone in or something..

My sister liked it

I think I was looking at Uncle Ben's (ooer) rice. I've never tried brown rice or pasta but did quite look forward to it. I don't now if it smells like an old bone!

Lmao!! Sorry to put you off!!

I could maybe get used to it I guess... This is the only thing Healthy that I havent enjoyed lol!!

it says on the front of the box "tastes like no other rice on earth"

Well they certainly got the earth but correct haha

Lol :) I felt like it Kered I certainley did lol!!!

How are you this evening?

Im fine thanks hun, just off to bed soon, I am mornings again tomorrow, so early rise at 4:30am for shower and I leave at 5:15 for work.

Hope you are ok and not upset of that d**k of a bf of yours....you are better than that.

omg I would not be able to get up at that time!!

i was out for a while with a few friends but not drinking really is pants lol!!

Im ok.. Turned my phone on and he hadnt text me, not sure how I feel about that lol!

Hey text me last night when I was asleep but I didnt reply lol!!

I find brown rice really nice to be honest, heck I love all kinds of rice. It's my favourite food of all time.

Maybe you should mix something with it? maybe a little bit of ketchup, if you're allowed it. Or any other kind of sauce.

How's refeed going for you? is it really hard?

Back