Buddy

LouMo

Desperately need a slimming buddy someone to motivate me and support me through tough times and vice versa. :(

Great me 2! I'm drawing a line starting with a clean slate 2moro 8 weeks 2 Xmas! We can do it! What are your goals and targets? Louise x

Gud that's positive. I need to lose 4 stone maybe 3.5 . But I'm guna set a goal of a stone for Xmas so I haven't got too much pressure on myself. What does ur diet consist of? Thanks pez

I'm about 3 maybe 3.5 but I'm the same looking for a stone for Xmas. I've stocked up on shakes I but the asda ones I think they taste nicer and sometimes instead of a 2nd shake I will have a soup. Got my snacks aswell but come night time after I eat my dinner I just get the craving and can't stop eating that's my biggest downfall. That and not drinking enough water. How about u? X

Ooh I haven't tried the Asda ones. Yeah defo same for me its night time I get the munchies really bad. Last nite and 2nite iv snacked on bread sticks they r only 20 cals... Sounds weird I.no but they seem to do the trick I have about 4 or 5 or I snack on ham out if the fridge lol. Fruit gets a bit boring I think x

That's not a bad idea I like breadsticks. The asda shakes are nicer and cheaper and about 30cal less (strawberry ones are all I drink) So when did you start then and how well have you done so far? I've been on and off for weeks but I'm going to have a weigh 2moro to see where I'm at I'm a bit scared and then I'm getting the head down and on with it! Now or never. X

I started a week last Monday and only lost 1.5 this Monday... I'm going to go and get weighed every Monday at my local boots. I have jus come off doing slimming world since January and I was just going up and down all the time so I thought on going to give this a go and I'm actually really liking it the fact I dnt have to worry what I'm having for breakfast and diner. It's jus the late munchies as I said iv gota stop. How do u think you have got on then? X

I'm starting this morning doing it strictly but 2 weeks ago I was doing it half heartedly but did notice bloating went down on stomach. But then the munches got the better of me and I felt horrible and sluggish again so here's 2 my 1st shake 2day and going to get weighed soon! Hope u have a good morning X

Sorry forgot to add that hopefully you will have a really good loss this week your body has maybe went into shock and holding onto fat and will have a better loss next week x

Good look to you... We can do it lol. Thanks I hope it does. Try the breadsticks they have helped me. Here's to ur 1st day :) x

How did you get on 2day? I had a sneaky few bits of my daughters halloween chocolate :(( feel terrible now though. But looking forward to 2moro x

Same iv not had a gud day. It's my little sister birthday and we had a party so iv eaten way too much of the wrong stuff... But like you said looking forward to 2moro x

Back