Vegetarian Bumble's diary

Hello! I am now on week three of the 5:2 diet (although week 2 ended up being 6:1!). I have been eating 500 calories on a fasting day and up to 1500 on an up day.

I hadn't been feeling all that positive. Partly because I have an old fashioned weighing scales with a dial. Unfortunately my eyesight isn't good enough to see the fine lines, so when I weigh myself there is a fair bit of guesswork going on!! But that red line has definitely been moving away from 12 stone and getting closer to 11 and a half :)

But, this morning, I am sooo excited!! (I know I am sad but since I can't get excited about cream cakes any more, this will have to do). I was scrabbling about trying to find a clean pair of jeans and then realised they were all in the wash. Arghhhh! Then remembered last years size 14 jeans abandoned at the bottom of the wardrobe. My waistband has been feeling looser in the size 16s, so thought I would give it a try. And OMG they fit!! Kind of. Ok, there is a muffin top effect going on, but I am wearing them AND can sit down! So pleased!!!

So, it seems to be working! Roll on Tuesday and my next fasting day.

Bumble x

Well done on the loss!! Doesn't matter that you can tell the numbers on the scale at least you can tell by fitter into smaller clothes. Shows its working

Back