Burger and chips???

Dollyally

Hiya!

Last night I went out for tea with one of the women from work. I have been really good over the last 2 and a bit weeks and so far have lost a total of 6lbs!

However, I feel a bit naughty.... I had a great big burger in a ciabatta roll (with cheese), french fries and a small pot of homemade coleslaw....!!

How many points am I looking at for that? I had built up a total of 23.5 from the week.. would that cover it? xx

its difficult to say as burgers can vary greatly in points values but i would be honest and say start again tomorrow and just wipe clean all the points you saved. It should cover it give or take a couple of points.

well done on your 6lbs loss so far :) x

I think it would be ok, close enough anyway!

Ciabatta rolls are 2.5 anyway, not sure on the rest but pretty sure it would be WAY within your limit

I think it would be ok, close enough anyway!

Ciabatta rolls are 2.5 anyway, not sure on the rest but pretty sure it would be WAY within your limit

have you seen wethys burger points? theyre not that big and some of them are over 30 points :p

thats coz weatherspoons is naughty!

Ah thanks guys!! Really appreciate it! I have tried to be really good today... but I have been slipped up by the WW Choc eclairs (2 of them!!) :eek: xx

theyre absolutely lovely.. i dont blame you Dolly! :D x

i know people who have! (many people have admitted to it in my meeting!)

i did that with the chocolate brownies... ate the whole box, was totally worth it! lol

i know people who have!
:wave_cry:*holds hands up in shame*
Been there several times! I didnt even wait for them 2 defrost i just micro defrost! lol They are fab tho, but i try not to buy them!

Back