Burgers

Sainsburys be good to yourself frozen quarter pounders are delicious and if memory serves me correct they are only 1 each on red or easy.

vanwoodle said:
Sainsburys be good to yourself frozen quarter pounders are delicious and if memory serves me correct they are only 1 each on red or easy.

Oh thank you very much x

I make my own all the time and they are yum yum oh and free too :D

nadiekins said:
I make my own all the time and they are yum yum oh and free too :D

Loving the name!!!! My friend calls me that!!! Thanks, I'm going to try it but just fancy something for a quick tea!! X

I tend to use one or 2 packs of extra lean mince and make them into 10-12 burgers then I use one lot and freeze the others for an easy quick meal with egg & chips salad or steamed frozen SF veg ( actually they're better frozen !)
It's worth doing more than one helping of many of the recipes and freezing the remainder for quick meal days saves a lot of time and prevents snacking while you're waiting for food to be ready!!

bc201 said:
I tend to use one or 2 packs of extra lean mince and make them into 10-12 burgers then I use one lot and freeze the others for an easy quick meal with egg & chips salad or steamed frozen SF veg ( actually they're better frozen !)
It's worth doing more than one helping of many of the recipes and freezing the remainder for quick meal days saves a lot of time and prevents snacking while you're waiting for food to be ready!!

Thanks for the tips, I will try this x

Back