But it tasted so damn good :(

Talking of beetroot... Bought a large jar done in sweet vinegar.. Mmmmmm have eaten half the jar of baby beetroot! Really forgot I love the stuff!

sammy is so right, i think we can take this too seriously at times, we have to relax and not be too hard on ourselves other wise we will blow it all together and end up worse off in the long run. Were all going to have bad days, even thin people have bad days but the difference between them and the likes of me is they stop, i dont i carry on lol.

I love beetroot but only the vacuum packed ones without vinegar. Very yummy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

toofatkat said:
I love beetroot but only the vacuum packed ones without vinegar. Very yummy

Thats what my fridge has overdosed on via asda :)

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

Oh could u imagine I hav never tasted it , is it sweet like a fruit , can feel y I m fat :)

I prefer unpickled on the 6months prior to my wedding in 2009 i literally lived off cottage cheese olives n beetroot

Sent from my iPhone so excuse the typos

I am so with you on pickled :D I use vinegars in the daily course of cooking too.. red wine, white wine, balsamic, normal malt..

I am also with Butter on Toast on teh 'it tasted so good' today :(

Debenhams cafe with my 6 month old who wanted feeding. I resisted all the filthy gorgeous eclairs, chocolate cakes, gateux etc. What sent me over the edge? the warm cheese scone and butter :(

Hello Mr Tango, I think you and I have a date tomorrow.

Luckily I'm on maternity leave so there is no where me and little one need to be tomorrow!

that is lucky, tomorrow I am planning a swim in the morning then a meal at some friends in the evening, swim a minamum of 40 lengths which will take me a hour, burn just over 800 calories to enable me not to stress over what I eat as such (obv as lil fat as possible but you know what I mean) later in the day, I am determind to try get my BMI down to 25 which is iritating cos if I was just a few inches taller itd not be so bad, I hate being so short (4ft 11") x

I love pickles specially the raw mango ones n carrots , so seems like I got to try it thn

Back