By xmas....

I'm aiming for a pound a week loss until christmas so want to keep up with that at least.

I mostly really want to be more comfortable with my size by then, so I can feel happier dressing up to go out and visiting people etc. I'd like to be a comfortable size 12 by then too!

Last edited:
I would like to get my 1 st sticker by Christmas so 8lbs to lose. Wuold like to try and stay on plan as much as possible this year as I went totally off last year and it completely ruin me! I had to rejoin 4 wks ago because i was losing and gaining the same couple of lbs. So I'm really worried that will happen again this yr :nono:

You can do it Browsie I want another 8lb off to get my 2st award. I want this by xmas eve as my WI would normally be the wed which is boxing day. By doing this it means I have from Jan - April to lose my next stone, get to target and be a new me for my holiday in Mexico at the end of April

my ain was to get to 9st 13lb for xmas, but thats now only 4lb away! i am now aiming to get to target for xmas (11lb away) but will see how it goes!
i am planning to stick to plan for xmas, (having my 1st xmas at home!) so will be using the xmas guide form the mag :) but again will see how it goes, not gonna be too restrictive over xmas, although if i do manage to gett o target i may be a bit more lenient lol x

I would like to lose 14.5lbs in 8 weigh ins so I'll have my 3.5stone award, be comfortably in the next stone down and the lightest I've weighed in years :) please Santa send me some Christmas joy!!

So ... 8lbs in 4 weeks is achievable taking you to end of Nov, then 1lb a week until xmas making it 12lbs and taking the pressure off a little leading up to parties/functions. You/we can do it Browsie think positive

Want to be a stone down and gain my 3.5 award.

Remember slimmers, "He knows when you've been bad or good so be good for goodness sake!" ;)

I want to get to the 2 stone mark by Xmas. As of today's 3.5lb loss (yay!) I am now 21.5 lbs down. Which means I need to get rid of another 6.5lbs.

I have decided to let my hair down on my works Xmas do (21st) & on Xmas day. I'm am going to be the best I can food wise but will no doubt enjoy a few too many wines on both occasions. I am however going to do my absolute best to not get carried away with the choccies though!!

CJxxx

I know i shouldnt think like this but part of me doesnt want to go on my works xmas night out....which i organised because it will hinder my loss.

I know i can go and not drink or eat bad but ive done that....successfully but it was hard.

On xmas day i will b drinking and eatting a fab xmas dinner but ill b right bk on track boxing day...up untill i go out new years eve where i will again let my hair down but new years day ill b bk on it :)

missclare85 said:
I know i shouldnt think like this but part of me doesnt want to go on my works xmas night out....which i organised because it will hinder my loss.

I know i can go and not drink or eat bad but ive done that....successfully but it was hard.

On xmas day i will b drinking and eatting a fab xmas dinner but ill b right bk on track boxing day...up untill i go out new years eve where i will again let my hair down but new years day ill b bk on it :)

I was thinking the exact same thing about my works do but then I keep reminding myself life is for living now, not when I'm at target! So I'm going to cut back my syns the week leading up to it then stick to vodka for damage limitation... Christmas comes but once a year :)

My goal is to do Davina x3 a week regularly. Started this week and forgot how much I love it even though it is a killer as I have not done it in three years ;)

On 20th Sept I set myself the challenge of loosing 2 stone by Christmas. Two of my friends have joined me, but I am the only one on slimming world. I have lost 10lbs so far and got 18 to go. I am sure I will make it. I will be in the 13's too for the first time in 4 and a half years!

I want to lose 1st 9lb by Christmas week weigh in, if i manage that I'm gonna take christmas day off and then straight back on plan boxing day.

id be so happy to lose 2 stone by xmas, im not on any particular diet, just eating healthy with regular exercise, i cant wait to shed the pounds :D

My goal was 12 stone 7lb by Christmas Day but am now only 3lb off this - so think I'll challenge myself to get under 12 stone - even it's only by half a pound for Xmas Day.
I'll be on track Christmas and boxing day but New Year have an annual family meet - so saving myself til then and having a guilt free off day & then Jan 4th is my 40th ....
Plan to start half an hour of kettlebells 3 times a week as well as keeping up walking and swimming - done it once and still aching.
Good Luck everyone!

I'll be cooking at my mums this year, so will be utilising some of the recipes in this weeks magazine me thinks, prove that you can have a yummy dinner without blowing it for one day!!

Want to try and get my 10% by Xmas.

We still have a weigh in on the Thursday at our class so will give me more motivation to stay on plan - but will definitely be treating myself to a dollop of Xmas Pud :eating:

Back