Bye bye for now

Witchypoo

:wave_cry:
I've been really struggling for a couple of weeks now with CD. I've managed SS for about 2 days in the last 3 weeks.:mad:
So I'm having a little break. I'm going to swap over to calorie counting for a while.
I just want to thank you all for your support & encouragement. And hopefully I'll be back in a few weeks when I've got my head sorted.:rolleyes:

Don't lose sight of what you have achieved, you should be proud and not down on yourself. Look at how far you have come and imagine how P1ssed off you would be to back at square 1 again

Good luck x

Last edited:
Best of luck with calorie counting :)

You've done brilliantly so far, and glad you've decided on another plan if something was working well, rather than just give up and put the weight back on again :(

When you feel ready to come back to CD (if you do), I'd really advise you starting on a higher plan and seeing how it goes.

SS can be really tough if you aren't in the zone.

Once upon a time, there was no choice. It was the norm to do SS, but I think, now we have SS and 810, possibly 'most' people tend to do those. I have very few clients do just SS.

Anyway, all the best with CC

Just wanted to say good luck hun with the calorie counting, and you have done soooo well and you should be proud:D.

Good luck - you have done so well, and as others have said, don't lose sight of that goal...

All the best, take care, and well done!!

Lx

Good luck with your change to CC but like other people on here have said, don't lose sight of your goal as you have done so well and come so far.

Best of luck x

Good luck. Don't worry about changing methods - it's the goal that will keep you going. You have made such wonderful progress. I'm sure you will be able to go ahead and get to your goal.

Back